Assurance

Y/N POV 

The blaring sound of Scarlett's alarm is what wakes me up. I was really enjoying the sleep too. I think I was even dreaming about having such a good rest. I was laying on my side facing Scarlett and she was on her back looking up at the ceiling. 

"Damn it." She whispers as she knocks something over to turn off her phone.

"You don't have to be quiet. I'm up." I say with sleep clouding my voice. 

"I forgot that the alarm would be so loud. I'm sorry." She finally shuts it off and turns to look at me. 

"It's alright. I have to get up too." I fall onto my back and start to rub the sleep from my eyes. 

"Aren't you staying home?" She asks and turns to face me. 

"I can't do that to everyone," I say and she runs her knuckle along my cheek.

"Yes, you can. If you don't feel up to it, don't go." She says and I tilt my head to smile at her. 

"You aren't that good, Johansson," I smirk at her and she narrows her eyes. 

"Why don't we go another round so I can wipe that smirk off your face." She answers and I shake my head. 

"Not happening. Next time we have sex... I'm calling the shots." I say but I regret it because her face almost instantly falls. 

"Did I... did I hurt you?" Her hand rests on my cheek, turning me to look at her.

"No. No. Not at all. It's just..." I sigh and she raises herself onto her elbow to look down at me. 

"You can talk to me... do you not enjoy it?" She asks and her hand falls to rest against my neck. 

"No, it's great. It really is. I love you and I'll love anything we do. But... Can you be honest with me about something?" I meet her gaze and she bites at the inside of her cheek. 

"I'm always honest." She answers and I chuckle. 

"It's just... you're always kind of aggressive. Which isn't really a bad thing, I'm just worried you've never experienced something more relaxed. Just two people making love. I know it's kind of a cliché thing but I think there is a difference between what we've been doing and the making love side." I watch her as she looks away from me. 

"This is just how it's always been. But... the roles were normally reversed." She darts her gaze back to mine and I lift my hand to rest on her cheek. 

"I hope you know I won't do anything out of your comfort zone." I lean up to peck her lips until she smiles. "Next time let me show you what I mean, deal?" 

"Deal." She grins and I wrap a hand around the back of her neck to pull her lips down to mine. She slowly straddles my hips as she deepens the kiss and I have to pull back to finally catch my breath. 

"Time for you to get up and call me out," I smirk and she laughs. 

"You're not coming?" She asks. 

"I'm tired. I can pick up Rose from Hunter's and then entertain her for a bit. I honestly just don't feel good." I shrug and she furrows her eyebrows. 

"From last night?" She asks. 

"I mean my legs kind of hurt, but that's not a big deal. I don't know, I just feel out of it." I bite my lip as I try to figure out what it could be. 

"Did you drink too much?" She asks and she places a hand on my lip to pull it out from between my teeth. "Don't do that. You're gonna bite it open." 

"I do that when I'm thinking." I pout and she rolls her eyes. "But, I didn't drink too much last night. I might just be coming down with something."