Venue

A/N I have a question for you guys! When they go to formal events like a wedding or interview or whatever do you want me to put photos of their outfits? I've done it a few times before but I never know if people actually like that or not. I'm gonna do it in this chapter for future chapters let me know! Thank you! <3 (Also I am making up everything about this wedding besides the location... just so you know)

Y/N POV 

"Stop staring at me," Scarlett says as she glances at me through the mirror. I'm leaning against the door frame to the bathroom as she fiddles with earrings. 

"I'm not staring! I'm admiring." I correct and she rolls her eyes. 

"Are you ready?" She asks. 

"I've been ready for..." I look at the watch on my wrist, "About thirty minutes." 

"Alright. That's it. Get out." She shoves my shoulder backward. 

"Hey!" I complain when she slams the door in my face. 

"Do something useful with yourself and finish unpacking." She says through the door and I roll my eyes. We had flown into South Carolina yesterday for Ryan's wedding today. Our flight got delayed so we ended up getting to the hotel super late. But this all worked out pretty perfectly because Rose was with her dad this week. It was sad to say goodbye but even through her sad face, I knew she was excited. She said that I should come with her one time and that had sent my mind spinning with thoughts if I would ever meet Romain. I'm not sure I want to but I guess I probably should. What are the rules here? 

As I wait for Scarlett to finish getting ready I unpack the rest of our clothes. Scarlett insists on fully unpacking in hotel rooms which is pretty weird in my opinion. I normally just leave things in the suitcase and grab what I need. Especially when we're only here for three days. 

"Alright. I'm done." She walks out and I turn my attention to her. 

"You look amazing," I say as I take her hand in mine and raise it above her head. She does a little spin which makes me laugh. Ryan and Blake had a pretty interesting theme for outfits. They are getting married at the Boone Hall Plantation and decided to go for an "older style". In other words, they wanted a renaissance style. Scarlett was in a dark green dress with white detailing along the front and the sleeves. 

"I still can't believe you're wearing that." She leans up to press a gentle kiss to my lips. 

"Hey! I asked him if this was ok and he said yes. He said it was exactly what he wanted!" I defend and she rolls her eyes. 

"You look like you just walked out of a medieval film." She crosses her arms and I raise my eyebrows. 

"And you don't?" I tease and she laughs. 

"You have a fucking sword strapped to your hip!" She raises her voice as she tries to hide a smile. 

"And I look fucking fantastic." I rest my hand on the hilt and she rolls her eyes. "You're lucky I didn't put on the armor pieces I have." 

"I would have refused to be near you." She says and I glare at her. 

"I bet you that someone else is going to show up in a full suit of armor," I say. 

"And they will die from a heat stroke." She answers quickly and I roll my eyes.

" She answers quickly and I roll my eyes