Date Night

A/N I don't know if I really have to add these anymore... but smut warning! 

Y/N POV 

I kicked off my shoes near the door before getting two glasses of water. I haven't heard anything since the door shut upstairs so I slowly walk up the stairs and look around. I open the door and my eyes widen slightly at the sight in front of me. Scarlett is laying on her back on the bed with nothing on. I freeze and she lifts her head, "You're lucky that it hasn't been five minutes." 

"Sure." I roll my eyes and place the glasses down on the side table.

"Y/N, for the love of god get over here." She says and I smile before walking into the bathroom. "I'm going to start the timer again." 

"Calm down." I tease as I grab a towel and massage oil before walking back out. "Flip over." I lay the towel down next to her and she raises an eyebrow at me. 

"I thought the plan was to have sex. Not to give me a massage." She says and I grab her shoulder to make her flip over. 

"If you are patient then both of them will happen," I explain and she sighs but she relaxes a little bit. I gently pour the oil across her back and she shivers a little bit at the cool feeling. But she leans more into it when my hands start moving up and down her back, kneading at her tenser spots. 

"Y/N... I love you but you did not spend the entire dinner teasing me to just do this." She says after about ten minutes have passed. 

"How can you be so sure?" I ask as I tap her side, letting her flip over. I grab one of her legs to start massaging it as well. 

"Because if you did then I'm going to be really upset in a few minutes." She says with a smirk and I roll my eyes. 

"You're no fun." I pout and let go of her so I can pull my shirt over my head. 

"You're the one not doing anything." She crosses her arms and moves back a little bit so her head is resting on the pillows. 

"You're going to have a great time." I challenge as I unbutton my pants and toss them to the ground. 

"Are you sure about that?" She teases and I roll my eyes. 

"I think your drinking made you a lot more mouthy." I climb onto the bed to hover over her. 

"It just made me needier." She smirks and pulls me down to kiss her. 

"So you're extra needy and still think you're not gonna have a good time?" I ask, holding myself up to starve her of the kiss she wants. 

She tugs at my neck but I force myself up until she sighs, "Fine. I give in. You're good at this." 

"Was that so hard?" I smirk and she rolls her eyes. 

"Can you kiss me now?" She asks. 

"Of course." I lean down to connect our lips and she quickly starts trying to pull me even closer. I pull back again so I can sit up and she whines the second I leave her. "Flip over and get on all fours for me, Baby." I tap her thighs and she stares at me for a second before switching positions. "You're so pretty," I whisper as I trail my fingertips down her back. 

"Y/N..." She whispers and I smile a little. 

"Yes?" I tease and she whines a little again. 

"Please. It's been so long." She manages and I sigh as I lean down behind her. 

"What exactly do you want me to do?" I ask as I study her and listen to her quick breathing. 

"Anything. Please!" She begs and I lean forward a little.