Supervisor

Scarlett POV

"Aren't you starting a little early?" I ask as I lean against the door frame. Y/N has a suitcase propped open on one of the dressers with faint music filling the room. Her back is to me so when I speak she stops her movements before sighing.

"I wanted to get it over with." She flips the top down before zippering it up and tossing it onto the floor. "I leave before you do."

"Right. Remind me of when?" I ask and she rolls her eyes.

"Either I'm dating someone with an awful memory or you just want me to be the one to share the bad news." She leans against the dresser and studies me.

"Maybe it's both." I move to the bed, which is no longer on the floor, and fix the sheets. We had finally gotten most of our furniture set up and Y/N had been a wonder with helping to build it.

"Tomorrow." She says and I sigh at the reminder I had asked for. "Though you leave in three days, then we're back together for Christmas."

"It's still too long." I mutter and she chuckles.

"And it's only the warm up." She pushes herself off the dresser and I toss a pillow at her. "Hey!"

"That was a mean thing to say." I glare at her but can't help but laugh when she throws the pillow back at me.

"You're the one who called it a warm up in the first place. I'm repeating your own words." She defends and I sigh.

"Whatever." I slump onto the bed and cover my face with the pillow. I feel the mattress dip and then her shuffling a bit as she moves close to me.

"There's some positives to this." She whispers.

"Do share." I mutter.

"We can escape Nat and Harkin and do a few things we really want to." I pull the pillow away to argue but she covers my mouth with her hand. "Don't try to lie to me. We're two movies in and we're bored. I've seen how excited you get when you read over parts of this script. Hell, don't think I don't hear you at night when you squeeze in some more practice."

The second she removes her hand I ask, "Why are you always right?"

"It's a talent." She places a hand on my cheek in order to press a kiss to my forehead.

"I guess no Robert for a while, that's always a plus." I say and she laughs.

"Yeah, since he had to cancel today we're free of all things Downey." Y/N agrees and I find myself staring at her lips.

"He was coming over today?" I ask, not really caring.

"I told you this! He was bringing his son over to work in Rose's room with me." She says and I do have a faint memory of her telling me this.

"Kiss me." I whisper and I glance up to meet her eyes.

"Gladly." She leaned down and her body pressed against mine. I wrap my arms around her back, forcing her to put all of her weight on me as I moan into the kiss.

She parts her lips just enough to allow my tongue entrance into her mouth as I explore everything she has to offer. I start clawing my hands into her back as she shifts to straddle me. Her hips move down against mine and I moan again when she glides across the perfect spot.

We pull apart, gasping for air, before her lips move to my neck. "I love you so fucking much." She whispers against my neck before she starts sucking onto my pulse point.

"I love you too." I wrap a hand around the back of her head, pressing her harder against me. My free hand slides down her side to rest against her hip as she makes a mess of my neck.