Stash

A/N I decided I couldn't keep you guys waiting on this one... I want your input on where you want their sex life to go as well lol. More Y/N topping or Scar?  Any ideas I will happily take. This is a judgment-free zone, my friends. 

Y/N POV 

Scarlett's hand was resting on my thigh the entire drive back. But she didn't move it, hopefully, because she had enough dignity left to not start this with Alfred in the front seat. Though that all changed the second I unlocked the door. She pushed me forwards and slammed the door behind her, quickly locking it before walking towards me. 

"Are we really about to fight over this?" I smirk at her and her eyes slowly look me up and down. 

"If we must... though it might be easier for you to just give in now." She slowly walks towards me as I shrug off my jacket. I toss it onto the couch as I start to unbutton my shirt. Her piercing eyes never leave mine as she stalks towards me, her heels clicking against the wooden floor. 

"You forgot something," I say as I loosen my tie and let it join my jacket. 

"Yes?" She tilts her head slowly to the side. 

"I'm stubborn." I wink as I finish pulling off my shirt and soon I've turned and ran up the stairs. 

"Y/N!" She calls after me. "I'm in heels!" 

"And you're still shorter than me!" I call back as I grab the door handle to the closest and I pull down her box of devious items. Honestly, I'm kind of surprised by it, but I'm not judging. I hear her throw something, probably the heels. Then her footsteps came up the stairs. 

"Where are you?" She looks around as I dart into the bedroom. "Stop it!" She complains as she follows me in. 

"You're such a naughty girl." I wink as I hold up two pairs of handcuffs and she crosses her arms. 

"Maybe the best way to show you who's boss is to just leave you alone. You're annoying." She huffs and I roll my eyes. 

"Like you could do that. You're Ms. Horny, remember?" I prompt and place the box on the bed. 

"I remember... Now stop being a brat and sit down." She crosses her arms. 

"That's a harsh word right there. I'm no brat." I narrow my eyes at her and she groans as I keep swinging the handcuffs around my finger. "You know you can't beat me." 

"I know... Which is what makes this so annoying." She purses her lips together before taking a small step towards me. 

While I was smirking at her, completely convinced I had won our little standoff, she caught me by surprise. She bolted forwards and we crashed onto the bed. I quickly reacted and wrapped a leg around hers to flip us over. While I straddled her hips I was confused to see a smirk resting on her lips. 

"Good try." She chuckles and metal bites into my wrist as she connects it to the bed. 

"Fuck you," I mutter as I slide off of her. 

"Actually... I'm about to fuck you." She retorts and I roll my eyes as she quickly grabs my other arm and locks it against the headboard. "Too tight?" 

I pull against them for a moment, "Nope. Just perfect." 

"Good. Now I'm going to get out of this getup and you're going to watch." She pats my leg as she stands up. 

"I was going to watch anyway," I mumble. 

"You couldn't keep your eyes off of me tonight." She points out. "What if this had happened?" She pushes the flaps of the neckline to the side so her breasts are on full display.