Dinner Date

A/N Not a smut warning... sorry lol But I wanted to just say that there is mention of smoking and drug usage in this chapter. Just in case that bothers anyone. 

Y/N POV 

We get to our table without much hassle and it's such a perfect evening. The sun is just starting to set and we are sitting right at the edge with candles across our table. There's a bouquet of roses on Scarlett's chair and she smiles when she sees them. I pull out her chair and pick up the flowers to hand to her once she sits down. "Thank you." She smirks as I sit across from her. Our waiter hands us our menus and bows his head before taking our drink order. We order a bottle of wine but also water for now. "It's pretty up here." She leans onto the wall next to us and looks down at the streets. 

"It's also a nice temperature right now." I reach over and take her hand which makes her smile.

"Agreed." She runs her thumb over my hand and picks up her menu to look through it. "Want to do the fixed meal?" She points at it so I can see and I agree. 

"That looks good." I agree and bring her hand up to kiss her knuckles which makes her smile. The waiter comes back over and takes our order as well as bringing over our drinks. Once he leaves I move my chair so I can sit next to her instead of across from her. 

"We're so disgusting." She says when I wrap an arm around her shoulders. 

"We're just in love." I tease and she smiles before reaching up to pull my lips to hers. 

"If you keep sitting this close to me we might be leaving in ten minutes." She warns as she slowly pulls away from me. 

"Guess we'll eat fast." I place a hand on her thigh and she gasps which makes me smirk at her. 

"Stop it." She warns and I kiss her cheek before removing my hand from her leg. 

"Let me take a photo of you with the sunset," I say as I pull my phone out of my pocket. She sighs but turns to face me so I can take a few photos. 

"Let's do some together." She requests and we stand up to take a few selfies. In each of them, she's giving the camera the most adorable smile. But in one she's kissing my cheek instead and I think that's my favorite. 

Our first fondue arrives and it's melted cheese with a bunch of different bread and vegetables. We take turns feeding each other and we keep laughing at the smallest things as we steadily get more drunk as the night goes on. 

"So what you're saying is you hate all bugs?" I ask with a laugh after she had just told a story about having to ask Hunter to kill a spider for her after they had been 'fighting'. By now we were on our dessert serving which was amazing. Melted chocolate with whatever kinds of cakes and candies you can think of to dip into it. 

"They come from the darkest pits of hell." She says and I lean over to try and catch my breath after laughing so much. 

"I'm not really a fan either but I can still smack them with a shoe or something," I say as she laces her fingers with mine. "I'll be your bug killer for you." 

"My hero." She teases and shifts closer so her leg is pressed to mine and she can reach my face to kiss me. "Tell me an embarrassing story." 

"I've g,t loads of those." I say and she squeezes my hand. "Let's see... a lot of them probably come from gym classes. But during my freshman year of High School we were playing this game called mat ball and-" 

"Mat ball?" She asks and I laugh. 

"It's kind of like kickball but with no rules. It was stupid." I sum up and she nods. "There was a girl who was in a lot of my classes and she ran full force into me when I was on a base which made us both almost fall backward. Instead it was just me who fell over. But I was really bad at that game so whenever I had to catch or kick the ball it was all over for me. I would completely miss or I would aim for the wrong person. It was bad. My gym teacher was great but he was pretty harsh at the same time, if you messed up too badly he'd start doing clown music around you until someone messed up worse."