Wine

A/N Alright, here is my gift of smut to all of you. I will say that the majority of this was written late at night when I was super tired but just couldn't sleep. Let's see if tired me can write something good! (Morning me did edit it a little bit and finished it) Hope you enjoy! 

Y/N POV 

I was laying on the couch with my head on Scarlett's lap as one of her hands was tangled in my hair, lightly scratching at my head. We were watching some random episodes of Friends as were eating but neither one of us wanted to move when we were done. I could feel myself falling asleep on her lap as the people talking in the background were starting to fade. Eventually, I did fall asleep and when I woke up there was a pillow under my head and a blanket wrapped around me. The blanket was tucked underneath me and my arms were pinned to my side kind of like a burrito. 

"Scar?" I say in a bit of a groggy tone as I try to look around for her. When she doesn't answer me I wiggle to the side so I can sit up and free myself. Once I'm out of the blanket I pick up our plates and bring them into the kitchen so I can add them to the dishwasher before heading upstairs. The door to the bedroom is closed and when I try the handle it's locked. "Scarlett?" I say against the door as I knock. When I press my ear against it I hear water running so I guess she's in the shower. 

I head back downstairs to clean up a bit more before I head into the office. I stare at the screen on my laptop for a bit before I get enough energy to start working. I get lost in the number of emails I have so I don't hear the door open. I only know she's there when she places her hands over my eyes. "What are you doing?" She asks as she moves the chair back a little bit. 

"I was trying to work." I reach up and grab her wrists but she keeps her hands tightly pressed over my eyes. "The real question is, what are you doing?" I ask. 

"Keep your eyes closed." She says and I gently let go of her wrists. 

"Ok..." I shut my eyes and she moves her hands away from my face. She places her hand on my shoulder before slowly walking in front of the chair. "If you're about to scare me or something..." I warn and she laughs.

"Stop worrying." She grabs my hands and she lifts them up as she gently sits herself down on my lap. She places my arms onto her shoulders so my hands rest at the back of her neck. She kisses the corner of my mouth before pressing her cheek against mine so her lips rest close to my ear. "You can open up." 

I feel her lean back and her hands rest on my shoulders as I open my eyes. I look up at her eyes and she has a smirk resting on her lips. I massage the back of her neck as her hand moves to rest on my cheek instead. She places her thumb on my chin and she uses it to make me look down and away from her eyes. I almost choke when I see what she's wearing. Her hair is still slightly damp from her shower and a few water droplets are stuck to her neck and chest. But the real show is the red lacey lingerie she has on. Her stomach is exposed and the clothing does little to cover anything. I look back up at her and she smiles at me as her thumb starts to run over my cheek.

"Do you like it?" She asks as she leans back down to get close to my face. 

"I- Of, uh, course I like it." I stumble over my words a little and she laughs as she holds my gaze. My hands drop from her neck and I place them at her hips instead which makes her lean back. 

"Good." She whispers and her finger traces down my neck until it reaches the hem of my shirt. "We're doing this my way this time." She grips the cloth in her hands and I shut my eyes as I feel her yank at the fabric and the ripping sound fills the air. She pulls it off of me and tosses the ruined shirt to the back of the room as her finger drops back to tracing down my chest. "Think you could do me a favor, my love?"