Bullied

Y/N POV 

Work was a mess as always. The troublesome duo of Robert and Chris were hounding my every move. They really wanted to know what Scarlett and I had been up to recently. At first, it was just Robert teasing me about what Scar and I could have gotten up to while we forced him to watch Rose. But after a few weeks passed it just became more of an annoyance and disappointment that I wasn't giving them any juicy details.

"Do you annoy Scar like this?" I ask after Robert had just asked me what I do when I leave work a little early.

"She's too scary." He says and I glare at him.

"She's too scary?" I repeat and he nods.

"Very scary." He says quickly as I roll my eyes.

"She is not." I retort.

"She so is! She has this little demon glare that freaks me out every time I see it." Chris joins in and I stare at both of them.

"She does not have a demon glare," I say and they glance at each other.

"Guess you've remained on her good side." Robert shrugs.

"I wouldn't say that." I rub at the back of my neck as I watch Scarlett do a scene with Mark. They can't seem to get it done because Mark keeps tripping when he enters, which was only funny the first like three times it happened, now it was a disturbance.

"You've fought?" Robert instantly jumps onto that little bit of information.

"Yes. We've fought." I answer a little tartly.

"When? And why?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"That's none of your business." I poke his shoulder and he sighs.

"But it is my business," Chris says with a wink and I groan at the two of them.

"You're both acting like kids who really want to know everything there is to know about someone. Maybe you both missed your calling in digging into people's lives." I say and they both groan.

"We only dig into one life." Robert defends.

"If you dig into my life then you're also digging into Scarlett's life." I remind him.

"Two birds with one stone," Chris says and then they both high-five. I roll my eyes and let my eyes drift back over to Scarlett. But to my surprise, she's gone. Mark is still standing there and he's talking to Kevin about something but Scar has just vanished.

"Boo!" She shouts from behind me and I jump a little as I turn to face her.

"That was amazing!" Chris reaches over to high-five Scarlett who grins in return.

"You were distracting me for her, huh?" I ask and they both shrug. "You aren't allowed to be friends with them," I say as I cross my arms.

"I never said we were friends. They are just willing to do whatever it takes to make you look silly." She says with a smirk.

"Yeah." Robert agrees. "Wait. No."

"We're friends." Chris joins in. "We're super close!"

"Not as close as I am to her!" Robert argues.

"And this is our cue to leave. The boys are trying to one-up each other again." Scarlett grabs onto my hand and I look over at her with a smile. "You're getting Rose today, right?" She asks as we stop by our snack table.

"Yup. Going to go and pick up some food as well. I need more things for dinner." I answer as she takes a bite out of a donut before handing the rest to me. "What is this bad or something?"