Interrupted

A/N Minor smut ahead. Enjoy!

Scarlett POV 

"What did you want to talk about?" Y/N asks and I shrug, not really knowing either. "Well... how about you think of something as I finally pay up with that massage." 

"I was kidding when I said that." I say, laughing. 

"I wasn't kidding when I said I would do it." She looks at me and I roll my eyes. 

"I guess I won't refuse." I decide and she claps her hands, springing out of the bed. She heads into the attached bathroom and I watch the door, waiting for her arrival. When she returns she has a bottle of massage oil in her hand and a towel in the other. 

She quickly places the towel on the bed and says, "Get on it." 

"Yes, Ma'am." I mutter as I roll over and lay on my stomach above the towel. 

"Uh... can you, uh, lift your shirt up?" Y/N asks and I smile at the awkwardness in her tone. 

I turn to look at her as I pull my shirt over my head, I watch her shut her eyes for a moment before opening them and our gazes meet. "Is this what you wanted?" 

"Stop that." She mutters. 

"Stop what?" I challenge. 

"I'm trying to be the good guy here and give you time. But you're making that really hard." She pushes me down so I'm laying face down again. 

"What if I don't want time, anymore?" I ask and I hear her breathing hitch. 

She clears her throat before answering, "Then I would tell you to shut up and let me give you the damn massage." 

"You're so bossy." I mumble before both of us start to laugh. 

"Two can play at your teasing game." She mutters next to my ear as she straddles my hips, slowly dripping the oil down my spine. I'll admit, it's pretty sensual. Especially when her hands start to rub the oil in, digging into the sore parts of my back. I feel her thumbs dig into the tense muscles and I relax under her touch, falling into the soft mattress. 

"I can make this easier for you." I mumble and her motions stop. 

"I'm interested." She answers and I reach behind me to unlatch my bra, leaving my entire back bare. "Damn." She whispers and I smirk to myself. "I mean- I, that was meant in a totally respectful manner. I don't want to sound like a creep." She adds quickly. 

"Y/N! I did it to get a reaction. You're the only one allowed to make comments about my body." I reach back to try and find her and I manage to locate and squeeze her hand. 

"Right. Then... Damn." She says a bit louder and I chuckle. 

Once her hands return to my back I can't help but want more, need more. I need her. And I need her now. "Y/N?" 

"Mhm?" She answers as she focuses on her work. 

"Perhaps we should turn this into a full body massage." I say, slowly. Her hands freeze and I tilt my head to look at her. "I'm done waiting." 

She leans down slowly and presses my shoulders flat against the mattress again. "Then you're lucky that I'm done waiting as well." 

She loosens her grip enough for me to turn around and let our lips connect. She remains on top of me, her elbows next to my head as we engage in a hungry kiss. She shifts her weight onto one arm as her hand shifts down to gently take one of my breasts into her hand. 

"You're so beautiful." She mumbles against my lips and I let out a quiet moan. 

"I feel like this is unfair." I whisper back and her eyes meet mine. "You're still fully clothed."