Gym Class

(Maya's POV*)

When I got into the locker room, Gabby, Marygrace, and I went into the handicaped stall and changed. We all had underwear and bras on, and turned around so we could not see each other. Once we were all in basketball shorts and our twinning blue tops.

We left the locker room and went to sit on the bleachers. When we sat down, Carisi, Nick, And rollins all came and sat with us.

"Are you sure you can participate?" Rollins asked pointing to my arm now that she can see the large bruise goin all the way up my arm.

"Oh yea, it doesn't hurt." I replied.

"Okay, good." She said.

Then my gym teacher, Mr. Martin, came over. "Maya, Claire, you guys are captains." He said.

Great, Claire is the fakest bully ever. She is obviously going to show off. "Claire you pick first, and then maya."

"Detective Nick Amaro." She yelled to him for her team.

"Detective Carisi." I said pointing at him.

"Detective Rollins." Claire yelled.

"Gabby." I said.

"Ryan." She said.

"Marygrace." I yelled. This went on until everybody was picked.

"Jumpball." Mr. Martin yelled as Carisi and Amaro jumped ball. Nick hit it back to Rollins and she went to dribble it down the court and then it bounced of her foot and rolled out of the court.

Carisi passed the ball into me and i dribbled down the court. I passed to him and he passed back. I shot it as a 3 pointer and it went in. Nick high fived me and all the other detectives were cheering.

Claire tried to show off and shoot it but she missed and got pissed off. I got the ball as a rebound and ran as fast as i could to the hoop and lay-upped it in.

Nick brought it down the court and dunked it. It was awesome. I brought it down the court and Nick tried to play defence on me. He got down low tried to steal the ball but i got a little fancy and dribbled between my legs and the through his legs and passed to Carisi who shot a three pointer. The whole gym roared because i got fancy on Nick.

Claire got jealous and when she got the ball hummed it at my stomach. I fell to the ground, because she is an eighth grader and larger than me. I heard the whistle blow and mr. Martin scream. "What was that. Don't cheat!"

"Yea." Carisi yelled as he helped me onto my feet. I got a little dizzy and walked it off. "You okay?" he asked.

"Yea, i'm fine." I replied.

We continued the game. The game was really easy. The only good player on the other team was Nick.

Then there was 4 seconds left in the game. I threw the ball with one arm all the way into the other net. Carisi and Nick Cheered and gave me a high five each. All the detectives were all cheering too.

"Good game." Nick said as i walking into the girls locker room.

I changed in the locker room with gabby and Marygrace. the bell rang for lunch and we left.

When we got to the cafateria, i sat in my usual spot. All of the detectives sat at the front table. When the principle called my table for lunch, claire was going to get her lunch too.

"Good game." i told her sarcastically.

"you know what you little bitch, you're a worthless piece of shit, no wonder your mother left." She replied. My mother left me when i was 9 and that is why my dad is the way he is. I felt tears fill my eyes. The lunch room started to quiet down and everybody looked at us. Detective Carisi was about to come over here when i said something i will never regret.

"And your just a dumbass whore who has a crush on everybody in the school." I replied. She got so pissed and i was already shaking, i couldn't move out of the way from her fist hitting my in the temple. Gabby and Marygrace cam running as i fell to the ground.

I felt my eyes roll back to the back of my head. Gabby and Marygrace were screaming about to hurt claire for real when all the detectives came running over.

Nick grabbed Gabby by the arms and tried to break the apart and Fin tried to calm Marygrace down as carisi was controling claire. You could tell he had no tolerance for he because he pulled her back hard almost hurting her.

Sargent Munch knelt down and put his hand on my shoulder. "Are you okay?" He asked.

I place my hand on my head as my eyes rolled around trying to figure out what was going on. I was very dizzy and tried to get up.

"No don't move. wait a minute." He said as he told Olivia to get the nurse.

"Go sit down!" Carisi yelled loudly at Claire who was very embaressed.

Gabby and Marygrace calmed down and went to the bathroom. I felt something warm running down my cheek. I touched it with my hand and looked at it. I was bleeding. I stood up, still dizzy and Carisi and Munch walked me to the Nurses office.

"What happened?" Carisi asked.

"She brought up a bad topic." I said holding my head.

"Okay." He said confused as we finally arrived at the nurses office.