Slumber Party!!

(Maya's POV*)

When I got back to Carisi's house, I walked in and took a shower. My legs stung, and the I remember that I am going to half to tell my friends what happened.

I gulped and finished the shower. I changed into basketball shorts and a shirt when the doorbell rings.

"I got it!" I heard Carisi yelled. "Oh, hello gabby and Mary-grace. Maya is in the room down the hallway."

They walked in and gave me a hug. "What happened?" Mary-grace asked pointing to my legs. I sat down not wanting to talk about it but knowing I have to.

"Acid." I tried to smile but couldn't.

"Did you cut again?" Gabby asked.

I nodded. "Guys, I am fine, now come on, lets have fun. The detectives and all of us are going to play basketball."

"Okay." We all left and then arrived at Lewis park. I had Carisi's basketball in my hands and then I noticed Fin and Nick practicing.

"Where's Amanda?" I asked.

"She couldn't make it." Nick replied.

"Let's start!" Carisi yelled.

We started the game. I started the same way as all the other ones have always started. I made a few 3 pointers and regular shot. Then I got the ball and dribbled it down the court.

Fin started to play defense on me and since he is 2 feet taller than me, I couldn't move. I grabbed my side and moaned, but still holding the ball, pretending I was in pain.

Mary-grace and Gabby new this trick, so they went along with it. Fin put his hand on my shoulder.

"You alright?" He asked. I quickly ran around him and passed to Gabby. She passed back and I lay-up it into the hoop.

Fin smirked and just shook his head laughing, so did everybody else. The teams were Carisi, Mary-grace, Gabby and I, and Then Fin, Nick, and Olivia. Then Munch was the referee.

towards the end of the game, legs stung, and I think everybody knew it, because Carisi said that we have to wrap it up.

"Next team who makes a point wins." Olivia yelled.

Nick got the ball and ran down the court and went to shot it when Carisi stole it and passed it to me. I turn to shoot, when I froze. I have a flashback, to when I used to play basketball and if I played bad, my father would hurt me. I shot it and it went in as a swish. We won. 

We all started to pack up when Rollins arrived. She pulled Carisi over.

(Conversation between Rollins and Carisi Maya can't hear)

R- So, I talked to captain. Maya might be in danger.

C- how do you know?

R- the precinct received a later saying that we shouldn't of killed her dad.

C- Okay. I will talk to her and ask if anybody ever..... helped.

R- Okay. Keep an eye on them tonight. Three pubescent girls might be hard to handle.

C- (laughs) I can handle them.

R- Okay.

(not in the conversation)

We all left. Carisi and I sat in the front and Mary-grace and Gabby sat in the back. When we arrived at Carisi's house, Carisi yelled "Slumber party!!" In a teen aged girls voice which mad us all laugh.

Then Gabby and Mary-grace went to change and Carisi told me he needed to talk to me. I followed him into the Living room.

"Maya, I know you don't like to talk about it, but, did your father ever have anybody help him?" He asked. I felt tear fill in my eyes, and My heart started to race. "Hey, it's okay, you can tell  me."

I nodded and wiped a tear away.

"It's okay. now go have some fun." He said as he brought me into a hug. Then he released and I went into the room with my two best friends.

"Hey Maya, Do you remember the boy Jeremy?" Mary-grace asked me.

"Yea? Why?" I asked.

"He likes you and misses you." She replied smirking. We all laughed.

"Oh really?" We all continued  to talk girl stuff for the night.