Smile For The Camera

(Carisi's POV*)

"Shit!" I said as I punched the wall to the diner. Rollins was keeping pressure Fin's bullet wound in his leg. "He took her." I added walking in farther in.

Fin punched the ground out of pain and anger. "What do we do now?" Rollins asked.

"We get Fin to the hospital, and then we put an alert on that car." Olivia said.

"No, guy's i am fine, let go find Maya." Fin said trying to stand up but then falling back down.

"No you are going to the hospital." Rollins said her hands full of blood.

While all of our attention was on Fin, nobody realized where Munch was. I turned around to see him sitting on the steps to the diner. I walked out and sat next to him.

"She will be okay. We will catch him." I said trying to comfort him. He looked at me.

"I know." He whispered.

(Maya's POV*)

I felt ice water being poor onto my face. I looked up to see my father standing there. My hands were tied behind my back in a chair. I don't know where we are but i can see that it is pretty dark.

My wound from before is killing me. I can barely breathe. My father rolls up my shirt and takes off the ace bandage. He looks at the wound. I stare at him strongly but i am scared.

He pulls out a pocket knife. And cuts the stiches. I squel in pain and then realize there is tape over my lips. I try to move but whole body is tied up.

"Now smile for the camera." he said. There is a video camera in front of me that he turns on. He smacks me and then rolls up my shirt to expose the blood and my pain. I don't take my eyes off the ground.

My father pulls out two knifes one large and the other very small but sharp. He digs the small one into my arm. I wince but continue to stare at the ground. Which is cement.

I let out a groan and then he pulls it out of my arm. I feel blood seeping out slowly but I am distracted by the pain of the larger one going into my abdomen.

I let out a loud moan and clench my eyes together. I can feel tears leaving my eyes. I open my eys to see my father knelt infront of the camera whispering something. "If you want to see her alive again, come find her at 93 justice ave." He said as he turned off the camera.

"Your friends will be here soon." He said to me as he removed the tape from my lips. I realize that the video was being sent to sqaud. I sigh in releif.

"Wait, why did you tell them where we are?" I ask confused.

"You'll see." He said. Then it hits me. He is stupid, but not that stupid. This is a trick.

(Nick's POV*)

"I can't believe this!" Carisi yelled at the computer out of anger.

"He just told us where he is." I exclaimed.

"Oh, lets go!" Carisi said as we all left.

When we arrived at 93 Justice ave. It was an empty, vacant house. We walked in, and went straight towards the basement. When we got to the bottom of the stairs, I looked down the long hallway full of boxes and saw Maya sitting in a chair staring at all of us.

She had tape over her lips but when she noticed us, she started to flip out in the chair. She was trying to tell us something. She was jumping up and down in her seat. I think she is telling us to leave, but then i heard loud cracking noises like gun shots, we all bent down behind diiferent boxes.

When I looked over, I saw Maya in her seat with her father holding a can above her head. I looked over and saw a radio playing the gun shots.

"Guys! it is just the radio!" I told everybody. Everybody stood back up with their guns up. Maya looked so scared. I have never saw her so scared. I couldn't keep my eyes off hers.