Fin's House

(Fin's POV*)

Once we arrived at my apartment, I put the car in park. I got out of my car and opened the passenger's door. Since Maya can't really move her legs or walk, I kneel down in front of her so we are about the same height. I think she knows what is going to happen next, because her eyes fill with tears, and she rolls her eyes.

"Maya, what's up?" I ask looking in her eyes.

"Nothing. Okay? Can we just go in?" She replies sadly.

"No, not until you talk to me."

"But I don't want to talk about it."

"Maya-"

"Please don't make me."

"Maya, If you tell me, it might make you feel better."

"But I don't want too."

"Maya, please?"

"Why?"

"Because It might make you feel better."

"No, I mean why did he hurt me? Nobody has an answer."

This hurt me. But hurt her more. I wish that we took more time to kill him. I mean torture him the way he tortured Maya. And it kills me to know that I don't have an answer for her either.

"I-I I don't know. I am so sorry. But he is gone now." I reply.

"I guess we will never know." She says with tear in her eyes.

A tear escapes her eye and I don't know what to do. I wrap my arms around her. I slowly lift her up and instead of putting her in her wheel chair, I carry her inside.

I place her on the couch. She looks at me and whispers thank you. I nod and go grab the wheel chair. I come back inside to see her on the couch watching TV. She is watching the news. A segment about her.

I decide not to let her know I am here and just watch her reaction.

She watches as each one of us says something about her on the TV.

"Maya is an amazing girl. We all love her. It is so sad to know what he did to her." Captain says.

"If this Son Of A" The Camera man cut Munch off by telling him he can't swear. "If this loser was still alive, I would make sure there would be a bullet in his head. We love Maya to much and it hurts to see her in pain." Munch finished.

"Maya is a bright, beautiful, young, girl who didn't deserve this. Nobody does. But especially not her." Olivia said.

"I feel like I am a Father to her. I am sure My friends do too, but we need to protect her, And we will." Nick says.

"Maya is special to me. I love her, And I will keep her safe." I said.

"Maya is my best friend. I love her and I think she loves me." Amanda said and Maya nodded.

"Maya is very close to my heart. If anybody tries to hurt her, I won't try to hurt them, I will hurt them. Maya is having a tough time how it is. We don't need anymore problems." Then the interviewer asked what he meant by 'we'. "I mean since Maya and I are so close, she will be staying with me. Forever. We are now her family and we are going to stay that way."

I saw Maya smile for the first time in a while.

"Happy?" I asked and sat with her. She nodded. "Good, we all love you."

"I love you guys too." She said as we watched TV until she fell asleep. We all love her.