Get Down!!

(Maya's POV*)

John Munch is my great uncle. I guess my mother was his niece which makes me his great niece. I never knew that i had any living family anymore. I finally don't feel worthless.

"You like pizza?" Fin asked me.

"Yea," I replied.

"Good, I just ordered some." He stated with a smirk. "

"Yes, i'm starving." Carisi said laughing.

When the pizza arrived, the man delivering it, looked so familier. Fin took the pizza from him and then told him that he is going to get the money and he will be right back. The man stood there with his hands in his pockets.

"That guy looks so familier." I told Munch.

"How?" He asked.

"I think he is my father's friend." I said.

"Oh." He replied as he turned around. The man looked scary and suspicious.

Fin came walking out with pizza hanging out of his mouth. "Here you go." He said handing money to the man. Now i remember, He had helded me down for my dad once.

"He helped my dad." I whispered to Munch.

"What?" He asked because he didn't hear me.

"He helped my father." I said louder. Munch turned around to stop the man from leaving, but the man pulled out a gun.

"Get down." Munch said pushing me behind the desk. I heard loud cracking noises and the desk shaking. He was shooting at the desk. Fin was sitting on the side of me and Munch was on the other side of me.

Fin had his gun out and he was shooting around the desk. "Fin got up and ran to the desk next to me. Munch stood up and chased the man into the room he had just ran into. Everybody else did too.

Then the man came running out and grabbed me. He turned me around so that i was faceing the opposite direction. He put the gun to my head and i could feel his heart beating against my back.

I can feel my body shaking because i am so scared. I watched as the whole team came running back out with their guns drawn.

"Put your gun down!" Carisi yelled.

"You first!" The man behind me yelled.

I felt another gun being pressed against my back. I watched as the team put down their guns, and then the guy behind me put down his gun, but kept the other one to my back.

''He won't stop until he is done." He whispered in my ear. Then i felt and sharp pain in my back and then in my stomach and heard a loud cracking noise.

"No!!" I heard Nick yell as Fin shot him. I stared straight foward into Olivia's eyes as i felt my knees shake.

Carisi came running over and catching my body before i fell. He layed me on the ground. My body went numb as i felt blood seeping out of the hole in the front and the hole in the back.

Munch came over and knelt beside me. He placed his hand on my shoulder. "You stay with me. Okay?" He said shaking.

I saw nick taking off his sweat shirt and rolling it to a ball. He looked me in the eyes as he pushe it onto my stomach. It hurt and stung my body all over. I choked and coughed, and my eyes went back into my head.

"Stay with me!" I heard Carisi and Munch yelling. I heard captain calling for an ambulance.

Carisi, Munch, Nick, and Olivia kept on repeating themselves. "Stay with me maya."

When the EMT's arrived, i felt my body being placed on a board and into the Ambulance. I think Carisi was in the Ambo too. He kept saying "You're a fighter" and "Keep fighting, it'll be alright."

My eyes opened and looked into Carisi's eyes. "Catch him." I whispered.

"No, No, No, No, now don't leave like that, stay with me!" He yelled back. Then everything went black.