Another Basement

(Carisi's POV*)

After we went to the park for about 3 hours, i went to go pick up Maya. I call Barba to ask if he can walk her out, but he doesnt answer. I decide to go inside.

As i am making my way to his room, i notice small drips of blood leading up to his office, i speed up my walking until i am in a full blown out run. When i get to his room, i swing the door open, I look around the room, and see blood everywhere. Then I notice Barba laying on the ground, not moving at all.

i run up to him and kneel next to his body. I shake his shoulders. "Barba wake up!" I yell panicking. He moans and opens his eyes, but he is covered with cuts, bruises, and blood. "What happened? Wheres Maya?!"

"These men, 2 of them, came-" He started to cough. "Came barging in and took her. they beat me up, i tried to stop them but- *cough* but i couldn't. And they... they.."

"What? What did they do?" I ask impatient.

"They raped Maya." He start to cry and cough.

I freeze. No this can't be happening. Not again. I feel tears in my eyes, but i need to be strong for Maya. I stand up straight, i am a little dizzy, cause of the news, but i pull through and pull my phone out. I dial 911.

"911 what is your emergency?" The lady asks.

"I am a Special Victims Unit detective, and i need an ambulance at the law offices down across from the precinct." I say to the lady. "i also need as many police and detective down here, my niece has been kidnapped." I say about to throw up.

"Okay, sir they are there way, just remain clam." She says, but i hang up. In less than 2 minutes, the ambulance is taking Barba away, and the whole squad is here.

"What's going on?" Olivia comes running up nervous with the rest of the squad.

"Two men took Maya and beat up Barba."

"What?" She exclaims.

"Thats not it. They raped her."

"Oh my god." Amanda says. She starts crying. The whole team looks like they are going to start crying but they dont.

"Lets get to work." Olivia says determined. We start to run Cameras, and licence plates, and finger prints and DNA.

(Maya's POV*)

I am freezing. I slowly open my eyes, and look around. I only have a spaghetti strap t-shirt and underwear on. All my other clothes are in a pile in the corner of the room. The walls are cement, the ground is cement and so is the ceiling. I start to have a panic attack.

My breathing hitches, the walls look like they are closing in. And then out of nowhere, Carisi shows up, he places a hand on my cheek.

"Babygirl, it okay, you will get out of here, don't worry." I nod and cry as tears hit his hand and then he disappears. I look around the room frantically, but Carisi is gone. I realize i was hallucinating.

Then i notice the large shadow in the corner of the room. He takes a step out and stares at me. Its the guy from earlier who raped me.

"Hello." He smiles as he takes a step towards me.

"Please, not again." I whisper trying to back up but my legs are chained down. I whine.

He comes closer to me and then he is standing above me. I pull my knees into my chest and put my head down. I cover my head with my arms. I felt his large hands wrap around my wrists and he yanked them up. I whine and cry. I squeeze my eyes shut.