School Again

(Maya's POV*)

I wake up nice and early at 7:15 and take a shower. I get dressed and Carisi takes me to school, we only said a few things to each other.

I got out of the car and walked into school. People made a path for me and I went straight to my first class. Gym.

"Oh my god. Maya! I have missed my favorite athlete." Mr. Martin said coming over and patting my back. I flinched.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"You didn't hear what happened?" I asked him.

"oh, I did. I am so sorry." He said.

"It's fine." I said as my class walked in and I sat down on the bleachers. Mary-grace came and sat next to me.

"You are back. I missed you so much." She said hugging me.

"I missed you too. Have you seen Gabby?" I asked.

"Umm, yea. Her mom is moving with her far away." She sighed.

"Oh." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey! Look! It's the slut who did it  with her dad." I heard from across the gym. Mr. Martin was in the other class room. I felt my heart sink. I am not a slut. I mean I did not want him to hurt me.

"Yea! Slut!" Everybody chanted. Tears over flowed my cheeks. I ran to the nurses office and said I was sick. I called Amanda and she came and picked me up.

"What happened?" She asked.

"I threw up in the bathroom." I said as she got out of the car at Carisi house with me. We walked in the house.

"Probably just nerves." She said. She sat on the couch.

"Amanda, why did my father do what he did to me?" I said about to cry.

"Maya, you didn't have a choice. It's not your fault." She said giving me a hug.

"I want to die! I don't want to live anymore. Life sucks!" I cried harder.

"Maya, don't ever say that. I love you." She said stroking my neck.

I jumped up and smacked her hand away from me. "Don't touch me! Don't ever, ever touch me!!" I screamed as tears rushed down my face and I pointed at her.

"Maya?" She whispered.

"No, don't ever, ever," I paused because I got dizzy. "Don't ever touch-ch-ch me-e-e." I said as I fell to the ground. My head banged the ground, and I passed out. I felt Amanda shaking me trying to get me to wake up and then she called 911. Then I heard her call Carisi, and then everything went black.