Unknown Number

(Nick's POV*)

RING RING!!

My phone rang in my back pocket. The caller ID read 'Carisi The New Guy'. I answered.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, Captain just called me, I need to help him with something, can you come stay with Maya?" Carisi asked.

"Of course, I'll be there with in the next 8 minutes." I hung up.

When i arrived at the hospital I walked up to the front desk and asked the man standing there If they had moved Maya to different room, not for critical patients, because she is getting better. The man replied with a yes and i headed to the room he told me to go to.

I looked through the glass window to see Maya's body resting in the hospital bed asleep.

I went to walk in when Carisi came walking out.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked.

"Um, sure." I replied.

"Maya had a bad nightmare last nght. She woke up crying, i brought her into my arms and calmed her down. She told me they were memories. I told captain and he said that Barba is going to come down and ask some questions."

"So why do you have to go?" I asked.

"I dont. I just don't really like Barba." He replied.

I went to stop him from leaving but he walked away to fast. I turned around and looked at Maya. Then i saw Barba walking toward me from down the hallway and went into Maya's room.

I sat on the couch as Barba walked in. He sat next to Maya in a chair.

"So this is the famous Maya everybody has been talking about." He whispered.

I nodded as i sat across from him on the other side of Maya. We both noticed as her legs started to move. Her whole body started to move when i realized she was having a dream. I stood up and put my hands on her shoulders. I shook her but she didn't wake up. I shook her a little harder.

Rafael Barba stood up looking confused. "Maya wake up it's just a dream." I said a little louder. Her eyes shot open.

He bottom lip started to shake as her eyes filled with tears. I could tell she was very very scared.

"It's okay, it was just a dream." I said comfortingly.

I picked her upper body half up so she was sitting up and hugged her. She calmed down a little.

"Just a dream." I whispered over and over again.

I let her go and sat back down. She laid back down. "This is rafael Barba, we have to ask you some more question." I introduced Him. They shook hands.

"Hi, um, i am going to need to get your statement." He said calmly.

"Okay." She replied.

"So can you tell me what happened while you were with your father?" Rafael asked.

"Well when my mother disappeared.." She paused and reached over to the nights stand to pick up her phone that was vibrating.

I watched as her facial expression went from calm to nervous.

"What is it?" I asked wide-eyed.

"I don't know." She replied as she showed me the phone.

The text messages read "you little bitch will rot in hell." And "u will suffer."

My eyes widened at the txt messages. I stood up. "I'll be back." I said as I left the room.

I dialed Fin's number into my phone.

"Hello?" he answered.

"We need to trace text messages that were just sent to Maya's cell phone." I replied.

"Umm, okay? Bring the phone down to the precinct."

"Well, I need to stay with Maya." I said.

"Okay, well I called the hospital and they said since it has been four days, she can come to the precinct under medical watch." Fin said.

"Okay, good. Then we will be down soon." I said with a smirk. I turned back around and looked at Rafael making maya laugh. I smiled and walked back in.

"Good news, you can leave today," I said.

"Okay good." She replied.

I called a nurse in and had her help get Maya ready to leave. They went into the bathroom and when they came back out, Maya had brand new cloths on and her hair was braided to the side.

"Where did you get those cloths?" I asked.

"I have a dauhter." The nurse said winking at me. I smiled at her a little creeped out. Maya had a blue shirt on with a large ace bandage wrapped around it on the outside. She also had gray sweatpants on.

I helped Maya out of the building and into my car. "How are you feeling?" I asked her.

"Okay." She replied looking out the window.

When we arrived at the precinct Maya sat on the side of Munch with her head in her hands, watching as he tracted down the text messages.

I stood with one hand on the desk and the other on Munch's chair. I heard a ding and then munch said "Michael's dinner".

"Let's go." I said as i helped Maya into my car and Munch, Fin, Olivia, And Rollins also came in a different car. I helped Maya into a bullet proof vest and we all left.