Don't Let Him Take Me

(Maya's POV*)

When we arrived at the Diner, it looked scary, almost like haunted. We all got out of the car and Carisi told me to stay and walk behind him. Fin stood at the door and yelled in "Police! Put your hands up!" Everybody who was sitting at tables left and then it was just us and the workers.

"Who knows Raymond Thomas?" Carisi aksed still havig his gun up.

"We all do. He is the manager." One of the workers said.

"Where can we find him?" Carisi followed up.

"I'm right here." I heard a voice behind me say. We all turned around. Before i could turn the whole way around i felt a gun being placed on my temple of my head and an arm being wrapped around my neck.

"Put your guns down." My father said calmly. He made me sick.

"Not a chance! You know how this ended last time?" Carisi asked.

"How?" My father asked freakily.

"Look down." Nick said.

"Oh this?" My father said as he grabbed my bullet wound pratically sticking his finger in the wound. I screamed in pain. I saw Carisi wince at the sound of me in pain. He clenched his jaw and said "I won't hesitate to shoot you."

"Same." my father said as he lifted the gun off my head a fireing it two times. One bullet hit Fin's left leg and the other his one of the workers chest. Rollin knelt beside Fin and applied pressure towards the wound.

Olivia checked for pulse on the guy on the ground and looked up. She shook her indicating that he was dead. All the workers ran and left as my father dragged me by the hair. Carisi, Nick, and Munch followed with their guns up.

My father shoved me into his car and he got into the front. I heard shots being fired so i ducked down. My father drove so fast I thought my face was going to fall off.

I felt my father reach back and stab my arm with something. He let go and continued to drive.

I look at my arm and see a syringe. I pull it out and realized he drugged me. I can feel my eyes go heavy and my head go light. My whole body went numb and everything went black.

(