Fight Me

(Carisi's POV*)

I am driving to Maya's school, Highroad middle school. She told me that she told the school counselor, but he didn't care. This gets me even more pissed off more than ever before. How can somebody do that to a little girl?

As I arrive at her school, I walk in and go straight to the counselor's office and saw that son of a bitch sitting there at his desk. I look a little closer to see a picture of Claire and him at a party. He is Claire's father.

"hello." the man said.

"hi, do you happen to know an eighth grader that goes by the name of Claire Stewart?" Carisi said.

"yes, she is my daughter. Why do you ask?" Mr. Stewart asked.

"oh no reason." I say as I walk over toward him. "You two look very much alike."

"Are you telling me that my daughter looks like a man?" he said standing up in my face.

"No, I am just telling you that you are both pretty fucking ugly!" I yelled in his face a I slammed him up against the wall.

"Who the hell do you think you are talking to you ass hole?"

"why did you send her back to class when she had just told you what her father had done to her."

"who?"

"Maya Thomas."

"my daughter told me that she lies about everything and just says those things to get attention."

"And you believe your fourteen year old son of bitch daughter."

"Yeah, I would believe my daughter over anything."

"well don't believe your shitty daughter because it really happened, her father raped her and abused her and I cant believe you kept it to yourself."

"I have to keep it to myself because it is confidential."

" well who gives a shit when its something like that you should go to the cops and if you did tell the cops it would have saved her a lot of pain. And because you didn't say anything she is lying in a hospital bed right now in pain from what her father did to her." I said swinging and missing his face.

"I guess I made a mistake." he said sarcastically

"no shit ass hole." I yell punching his face.

He swung back with his fist and hit me in the back of the head, then the principal walks in. the principal calls the cops as soon as he sees him hit me. when the cops arrive I flash my badge and they arrest the counselor. They escort me out and then I drive back to the hospital.

As I walk into Maya's hospital room she is sitting on her bed eating applesauce. I was happy to see that she was eating something after all the time she was sleeping.

She noticed me and gave me a big smile. I went over to see her and she noticed the blood on my face.

"What happened?" she asked while staring at the blood with a gloomy face.

I told her everything that happened with the counselor and how we got into a fight and how he was arrested. She seemed very pleased on how I did that.

"So do you know what is going to happen now?" She asked me so innocently.

"Well, were not going to put you in to foster care." I said looking down. "You are way to important to us." I looked at her. she smiled.

"You can live with me for a little while if you would want." she smiled. after that everyone left and Maya and I both fell asleep.