Rafi

(Carisi's POV*)

I am still laying next to Maya, i feel her sleeping body against mine, and it makes me feel good to know that she is here with me, safe. 

I feel her move and start to shift. She moans. I lift my head up and look at her. He eyes are squeezed shut and there is a tear coming out of her eye.

"Maya?" I whisper. She doesn't wake up. "Maya?!" I say louder and her eyes shoot open. It is not until this moment i realize how scared she really is. "Hey, hey, hey. It's okay doll, i got you. Don't worry." I say as I pull her into a hug.           

"Sonny?" She asks.

"Yea doll?"

"I love you." she says as her shoulders become less tense.

"I love you too. You hungry?" I ask her.

"Not really." She sighs. 

"When was the last time you ate?" She shrugs. "Maya, come on, you have to eat."

"I will, i'm just not hungry."

"Okay, but your eating something today."

"mmh hmm." She sighs and rolls over. She falls asleep and I just lay there, every so often on my phone.

Three hours later she wakes up again.

"Sonny?" Maya asks, i didn't even know she was awake.

"Yea doll?" 

"Can we go see Rafael?" 

"Now?"

"Yea."

"Okay." I sigh as i get out of bed.

Maya sits up with no problem. She swings her legs over the side of the bed ready to get up, when she looks down at the floor and groans.

"Hey, you need some help?" I ask her walking over to her and putting a hand on her back. She shakes her head no, but when she stands up, she gets dizzy and grabs my arm for support. I pick her up and place her in a wheelchair. 

I push her to Rafael's room. Luckily when we arrive at the door, a nurse is in there talking to him. So is Amanda. I smile at her and she smiles back then noticing Maya and waving at her. The nurse leaves the room and I wheel Maya in. 

"Hey." Rafael says looking at my with a sympathetic look. She gives him a light smile as he sits up in his bed. 

"Ill give you two a minute." I say as Amanda and I leave the room.

(Maya's POV*)

I slowly stand up in pain, and walk over to Rafael's bed, where I sit on the edge. 

"How you feeling?" I ask him.

"Better. Ive been here a week. Im leaving tomorrow."

"Nice."

"How are you feeling?"

"Good." I lie.

"Maya, you don't have to lie. I know your in pain, i can see it. I also know what they did to you. So you don't need to explain. All I want you to know that is I am so sorry, and I love you."

"Why are you sorry. You shouldn't be." 

"Because i could had stopped them from taking you."

"No, you couldn't. I am sorry. I should had just let them take me and you would had never gotten hurt."

"Oh Carina. Stop that." He says as he engulfs me in a hug. "when your trial comes up, i'm going to make sure they get put away. and for good." 

I smile lightly. "Come here." He says as he pats next to him and i lay next to him. He wraps his arm around me and I slowly fall asleep.