Hurry!!!

(Nick's POV*)

He held a can above Maya's head. It is smoking. I kept my gun pointed at him and so did everybody else.

"Put it down." I said calmly, trying to keep Maya calm, but i wouldn't be if i were her.

"Watch me." He said with a smile. He poured the liquid all over Maya's lap. I heard a sizzling sound and then realized it was acid. My eyed opened widely and i shot him in the head.

"Hurry!" Carisi yelled as we all ran over to Maya. Her pants were ripped, wet and smoking. She was sobbing so hard, i removed the tape off her lips. Munch tilted her head towards him and wrapped his arms around her head.

he nodded at me indicating that i need to stop the bleed in her stomach and legs. Carisi wrapped his jacket around her legs and i put pressure on her stomach. Olivia called for an ambulance.

When Carisi put the jacket on her legs, she moaned. I can't ever picture being in so much pain. This is probably the worst pain you can go through. Munch continued to calm her down until the ambo arrived.

I hoped in to it with her and continued to tell her to stay with me. This is the second time going to the hospital in two days.

I held her hand until we reached the door way for the surgery room.

"You're going to have to wait here." The man said to me.

"But-" I tried to speak.

"Sorry" he said and continued to run into the room.

Everybody else came running up. I could tell Munch had been crying. Carisi, Munch and I all had Maya's blood on us. She lost a lot.

We all sat in the chairs, and waited again. Except this time, not two and a half hours, six and a half hours. Then the doctor came walking out. He didn't look cheerful. And we were all expecting the worse.