34. Jenny

Cas stood in the corner of the room awkwardly before saying, "Excuse me," and disappearing. Everyone turned back to the books for a few hours before Cas returned. There was a crash and suddenly he was standing in the middle of the room with an exhausted looking Gabriel.

"Where the hell were you?" Bobby asked, an eyebrow raised curiously.

"The ninth ring of hell... Pluto," Gabriel answered with a scowl. Gabriel turned and found Dean before taking two steps toward him. The hunters' hair stood on end as the archangel shouted, "You said you had her! You said it was just four vampires!"

Dean could only stare wide-eyed at the angry archangel for a moment. When he recovered, he stood up and said, "They got to Roy! How the hell was I supposed to know it was a set-up?"

"Maybe that's something you double check before taking a prophet on a hunting trip!" Gabriel was furious.

"Alright," Bobby stood up. "Let's calm down. Shouting at each other isn't going to bring her back." He watched Gabriel, aware that if the archangel decided he wanted to blow them all up, he could.

Gabriel glared at Dean, but crossed his arms and took a step back. "I'd already be down there looking for her if that parasite hadn't sent me to the outer ring of the universe." Gabriel shook his arms out once. His old t-shirt and jeans were replaced with a leather jacket and motorcycle pants. "I'm guessing you found a way down? 'Cause I'm ready to tear the place apart."

Dean looked at Bobby. "Devil's Gate."

Bobby sighed. "Sam, what did the seal look like?"

Sam grabbed a pencil and a piece of paper and started to draw. It had been a long time since he had been to the devil's gate, but he remembered the seal pretty well. He handed the paper to Bobby, who looked it over before extending it to Gabriel.

"Think you can get through this and then hold off all the demons that want out?" Bobby asked him.

Gabriel took the paper and inspected it. "Yeah, I can get through this. So, what? Hold off the demons until everyone is through and then shut the door?"

Bobby shook his head. "If this is going to work, you have to stay top side. That door doesn't open from the inside."

"You want me to hold the door open for you while you run around hell, looking for [Name]?" Gabriel asked as though he knew he must have misunderstood.

"You have a better idea?" Bobby asked. "Because we don't, and we've been lookin' for two days."

Gabriel wanted to argue, but he didn't have another option.

Bobby looked thoughtfully at the mess on his desk. "Alright," Bobby looked up at the other four in the room. "Dean help me clean this up."

Dean started gathering the books and papers spread across the room.

"We're going to need as many angel blades as we can get our hands on," Bobby said.

"I can help with that," Gabriel said before disappearing.

"I'll bring the Colt. Sam, go see what I've got in the basement. Grab whatever you think might be useful."

Sam nodded and went down to the basement.

Cas walked forward and put two angel blades on Bobby's desk. He held a third one for himself. Gabriel returned with a few more angel blades and set them next to the others. Sam came back up with two more angel blades and set them on Bobby's desk. Sam had also grabbed a duffel bag full of assorted guns and ammo, which he set down on the floor by the desk. Dean finished clearing the books and set the demon-killing knife down on the desk. Bobby set the Colt next to it. Everyone looked over the armory.