7. Full House

It was dark when you pulled up next to the cannery. Dean had driven Bobby's Chevelle, and Bobby had told Dean he would meet the three of you there with Rufus. It seemed you had gotten there first. As you stepped out of the car the night was quiet.

You rounded the car and met the brothers at the back end, prepping their weapons. Sam held a flashlight as he checked that their guns were loaded and ready. Dean was putting a variety of other weapons into a large duffel bag. You tucked your gun into the waist of your jeans.

A car pulled up behind you and the brothers turned to see who it was. Bobby parked the car and he stepped out.

"I don't even know why you have a driver's license," Rufus told Bobby as he got out of the passenger seat and walked up. You recognized the dark skinned man and his greying mustache and goatee.

Bobby rolled his eyes, annoyed. You kept yourself slightly behind Sam, heeding Dean's words from earlier.

"Look what the cat dragged in," Dean greeted Rufus.

"It really is good to see you, Rufus," Sam added, shaking Rufus' hand.

"I can believe it," Rufus replied with a smirk. "It must get old, dealing with this miserable cuss here all by yourselves," he gestured to Bobby.

The brothers laughed and Dean took his turn shaking Rufus' hand.

"Is it that obvious?" Sam joked.

"Why don't you three get a room?" Bobby shook his head and rolled his eyes, the next level of annoyed.

"Ah, you must be [Name], the new thorn in Bobby's side," Rufus smiled over at you.

You nodded, reserving yourself to a small smile. "Nice to meet you."

"Alright," Dean spoke and took the attention from you, "We all pack a snack?"

"Yeah," Rufus nodded, his face turning serious as everyone began to focus on the job.

"Let's see what we can see." Dean turned to walk into the cannery. Everyone followed, though you tried to give Bobby space. Sam slowed to walk beside you.

Dean, Sam, and Bobby all sported flashlights. They danced around the room you entered that seemed to be full of wrapped up pallets. At the back stood an open elevator. You all stepped on and continued into the building. More packaged pallets cluttered the next floor.

You heard a loud clang as everyone rounded a corner. A woman walked through the double doors in front of you, gun and flashlight pointed at the group, who returned the favor, until Dean recognized her.

"Gwen?" he asked, starting to lower his gun.

"Dean," Gwen lowered her weapon and looked around the group, her face surprised. You recognized her from the show. She had long brown hair and wore the usual hunter attire- boots, jeans, and a plaid flannel.

Behind the grated windows in the doors you watched a man walk into view. He was bald and angry. You recognized Samuel as he walked forward.

As soon as Dean had seen his grandfather, he charged through the double doors and forward to meet him. The rest of you followed, Sam running to catch up and stop his brother.

"Welcome to next time," Dean cocked the hammer on his gun and pointed it at Samuel.

Sam rushed forward and pushed in front of Dean. "No, no, hold on."

"I said I'd kill him!" Dean shouted gruffly.

"Just a second!" Sam shouted back.

Samuel and Dean stared each other down.