25. Ann Wilson, F.B.I.

You heard birds chirping before you opened your eyes. Sunlight filtered through the cracks in the motel room curtains. You snuggled into the warmth that surrounded you. Your leg bent as you brought your knee up and it hit something. You heard a pained grunt next to you and your warmth rolled away. Opening your eyes, you realized you had just kneed Dean in the balls.

"Crap, [Name]. That's one way to wake a guy up," your bed mate wheezed.

You sat up. "I'm so sorry!"

He sat up and swung his legs over the other side of the bed. His face fell into his hands for a long moment before he stood and walked over to the bathroom.

You yawned and rubbed the sleep from your eyes. Sam was still asleep and he looked more peaceful than you had seen him in a long time.

Dean came back out of the bathroom and you said quietly, "You were wrapped around me, what did you expect? I warned you last night that I kick."

"I would've preferred a kick to the shin," Dean told you. "Sam can have you tonight."

You rolled your eyes. Getting up, you headed to the bathroom to get ready. When you came back out, Sam was up and making coffee.

"Good morning," you greeted.

"Morning," he responded, working on not spilling his drink as he poured it.

"And what a morning it is," Gabriel appeared at the kitchen table with a large pink box. Looking through the cut out in the top, you saw an assortment of breakfast pastries.

"Donuts?" you asked curiously.

"Consider it a peace offering," Gabriel said. He found Dean across the room and said, "Seems like we started off on the wrong foot."

Dean walked over, eyeing Gabriel with distrust. He reached into the box, grabbed a donut, and then walked away.

"Thanks," Sam grabbed a donut and sat at the table.

You found your favorite and joined them. "Thanks, Gabriel! Now I don't have to go shopping on an empty stomach."

"Shopping?" he asked.

"Yeah, I don't have the FBI costume," you told him.

The archangel looked you up and down thoughtfully before snapping his fingers. You pulled away from where you had been leaning against the table and looked down at yourself. A black pencil skirt, black blazer, and white button-up shirt covered you and you found black heels on your feet. You stood up. Everything fit you well. To your surprise, the heels were fairly comfortable. "Not bad," you told him. You looked over at Sam. "How do I look? Professional?" You turned slightly to the side like you were getting your photo taken.

Sam grinned. "Yeah, I'd hire you."

You grinned proudly and Gabriel rolled his eyes.

"Works for me," Dean shrugged from the edge of the bed, half of his donut already gone.

You cleared your throat before trying out your fake title. "[F_Name] [L_Name], intern. FBI. FBI intern. Hm. Oh, I should probably use an alias, right?"

"Oh, you're going to need one of these." Gabriel waved his hand in the air and produced a badge with your picture on it. He held it out to you and your face lit up as you took it from him. You inspected it. It looked just like the brothers'. Where your name should be you read 'Ann Wilson.'

"Ooo, Heart. Nice," you grinned at Gabriel.

He shrugged modestly.

"Ann or Nancy?" Dean asked from across the room.