1

"Come on Tommo. We're gonna be late" Liam stated rushing Louis to wear his coat. "Shut up Payno. I'm trying" Louis replied flipping the lad off. "Will you two shut it" Zayn said squinting his eyes. Louis rolled his eyes and quickly wore his suit. They rushed out but before Louis could exist the car.

"Lou"

He scrunched his face in annoyance and turned around meeting the same face he saw everyday. He rushed and gave her a peck on her cheeks. "Bye babe" he said waving her and rushed to the car. Zayn and Liam were already in the car waiting for Louis. "Come on go" Louis said as he entered the car. Zayn started the car and rushed to the place they were supposed to be at.

"Did you get the cash?" Liam asked. Louis nodded as he lit a cigarette. Zayn sighed as he asked Liam,"Are we taking the right decision?". Liam placed his hand on Zayn's shoulder as he replied,"I'm sure. We'll change his life for better". "Why aren't you getting a girl?" Louis asked. Zayn shrugged and replied,"Women are complicated". Liam and Louis bursted into laughter. Zayn joined them thinking his quote was quite funny.

~

"Harry. Niall. Get ready bidding day" Paul informed us. Harry sighed and stood up to take a bath. "Do you think anyone will bid on us this time?" Niall asked. Harry replied,"I hope so. But from what I've heard, it gets worse". Niall sighed as he stood up leaving the room. Harry walked to the shower to clean himself up. He didn't knew where Niall went but he was sure that won't go any further away.

~

"Come Niall and Harry. They're calling for you" Paul stated. They walked outside as they saw Paul, he wrapped his arms around them. Harry was quite shocked not knowing why he was being emotional. Were they going to die?

"There are people bidding on you both this time" Paul informed. Niall said,"Thank you taking care of us Paul". Harry smiled and said,"Thanks Paul. You're like our father". Paul smiled and patted their cheeks. They both walked inside. Harry saw some of their friends also there. They all were friends because of how they all needed reassurance from each other so no one really fought.

"Harry, I'll meet again if I'm not bidded" Niall stated turning to him. Harry sighed and pulled him into a hug. Niall hugged him back tightly not wanting to leave. They both were best friends from our childhood.

"Oye you twinks. Get to work" someone screamed at them making Harry jump. They rushed to where they were supposed to be.

~

"Gentlemen. This is Harry. He's 19. He's 1.83 meter. He's 9.4 inches" Simon described him. Harry hated how he said his penis size. He wasn't looking up because he was simply trained not to. Harry felt Simon reach for his chin as he pushed his head to see up. Harry's gaze immediately fell upon the short man siting infront of him. He had medium length brunette hair with the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen.  He could feel his breath hitch seeing the man. He had sharp cheekbones and a little bit of beard.

Harry was pulled from his thoughts when he felt Simon pinch his nipple. His hands are rough and harsh, not in a good way. He heard the voice say,"Ten thousand dollars". That was a lot of money. He wondered what all these people did to spend that much money on a human. Simon moved his hand from his nipple to his lower stomach. Harry fake moaned as Simon held his crotch. He was told to release fake moans whenever anyone held him. Even though he felt nothing, he was breathing heavily. Not knowingly he started to stare at that man. They both had an eye contact with each other, neither of them removing their gaze.