32

♡

"Boo you need to get up" Harry said shaking Louis. "Five minutes" Louis groaned and turned around. "We'll be late to the hearing" Harry sighed. Louis took a deep breath and sat up. Harry sat beside him as he placed his head on his shoulder. "What's wrong?" He asked interwilling his hands with him. "I-I don't know" Louis replied back with a sigh.

"We'll win" Harry said firmly. "I hope so" Louis replied back turning his gaze towards him. Harry smiled and pressed a kiss on his lips as he said,"I love you and I'll always be by your side". Louis smiled and replied,"I love you too baby". He pressed his lips onto his forehead and said,"Let's gets ready". Harry smiled as they both stood up and walked towards the bathroom.

After a quick shower, they both got ready for the court. Louis was nervous and Harry knew it. He held his hand all the way there. As they entered the premises, they saw so many fans there shouting and cheering for Louis and surprisingly Harry as well. They held posters and gifts in there hands while they cheered. "I-I didn't expect them to be here" Louis said looking through the window.

"They love you and still support you Boo. Their love is something that even I can't give you" Harry stated with a smile on his face. Louis smiled as a shaky laugh left his lips. He turned his gaze towards them, they were still here, still waiting for him.

It was Louis' request for the case to be public. Since the allegations were made public he wanted everything to be public. He wanted his fans to know about the truth.

They both climbed outside as the fans screamed loudly. Louis took a deep breath as he turned around. The screams had turned into messages saying I love yous to them. Louis smiled and turned back. They saw Lewis walking towards them. "How are you?" Lewis asked approaching them. "Fine I guess" Louis replied back.

Lewis gave him a hmm as he said,"Come on let's go in. The audience will be limited inside but there will be close ones. Zayn, Liam and Niall are coming right?". "Yeah they are" Harry replied back. "Okay then, Lou you need to be open here alright. I know you are a private person but we need to win this case" Lewis said tapping Louis' shoulder.

Louis passed him a nod as they all walked inside. Louis sat inbetween Harry and Lewis. Lewis' team sat behind them and explained both of them some rules. Louis took a deep breath when he saw Eleanor and his father enter the room. Eleanor had a dirty glare on Harry which bothered Louis. He turned to him and interwilled their hand. Harry turned his gaze towards him and smiled.

"I love you" Louis said with a smile on his face. "I love you too boo" Harry smiled back. They saw Zayn, Liam and Niall enter the room. They stood up and hugged each other as they gave them thumbs up. Niall whispered,"You'll win. Don't stress at all". Harry passed him a smile and settled back on their seats.