4

As both of them reached the mansion.

Louis rushed inside. Harry silently followed him. Everyone could see that he was clearly angry. Harry didn't wanted any punishments so he stayed quite. As they reached inside, Louis stopped instantly making Harry bump into him. "I'm so sorry daddy. I didn't mean to" Harry said. Louis turned around and quickly bent down and picked Harry up and threw him over his shoulder like he didn't weight at all. Harry gasped when he was pulled over. Louis quickly started stomping his way to the room.

As they reached the room, Louis kicked open it and threw Harry over the bed. Harry was breathing heaving as he saw Louis hower him. Harry gulped the lump in his throat as he saw Louis take his coat off. He threw it to his side as he loosened his tie and took his beat off. He wrapped his belt around his hand as he was staring at Harry. "Get up" Louis ordered. Harry did as he was told but his eyes were down. Louis reached to his chin as he tilted it and said,"Eyes on me". Harry nodded as he kept his gaze on Louis making him smirk. Louis wrapped the belt around Harry's neck and buckled it tight. He pushed Harry back onto the bed as he moved ahead to open the bug box infront of the bed. He picked a couple of boxes and kept them aside.

Harry's eyes widened seeing Louis pulling out a knife. "A-Are you gonna c-cut me?" Harry asked in a scared voice. Louis turned around as he replied,"I won't do anything that'll hurt you". He walked over to Harry and held his hand. Harry gasped when Louis placed the knife on his hand. He slowly moved the knife around Harry's hand. "Does it hurt?" Louis asked. Harry shaked his head and replied,"No daddy". Louis smirked as he pushed himself onto Harry. He kissed him roughly while his hands roaming all around his body. Harry moaned into the kiss as Louis bite onto his lower lip.

As they parted away, Louis grabbed the knife and pressed it on Harry's lower lip. Harry was looking directly into Louis' eyes as he was told to. Louis had a smirk on his face as he moved the knife along Harry's skin. Harry closed his eyes with a moan. It was like a sting for Harry which didn't hurt. Harry heard the sound of fabric cutting as he opened his eyes to see Louis ripping his shirt off. "I hate black on you my kitten" Louis said with a smirk. With that he leaned in to give Harry's nipples open mouthed kisses. Harry moaned when Louis bite on his skin. Louis moved his hands to unbutton Harry's jeans. Harry was biting on his lower lip feeling the pleasure from Louis' mouth.

As Louis was done unbuttoning Harry's Jean's, he quickly pulled them off his legs. He grabbed the knife as he started tracing it along Harry's skin. Harry was looking at Louis while holding his moans. He arched his back as Louis moved the knife's tip from his neck to his collarbone, to his nipple and then to the band of his boxers. He grabbed the boxer's end and cut it.

Louis reached over to grab an eye mask and made Harry wear it. He moved and grabbed the pink fluffy handcuffs. He didn't like them but it would be okay as it was the first time Harry was going to be used by him. Harry was breathing heavily siting there on the bed. Louis eyed him seeing in the way he was. Naked, handcuffed, couldn't see and the way he lips looked was enough to turn Louis on.

Louis howered Harry's body as he started kissing his neck. Harry tilted his head giving more access to him. He moaned as he felt a bite on his skin. Soon the lips were removed from his body but attached to his nipple. Harry bite on his lower lip, he felt like he was moaning alot. Harry wasn't used to all this. In the center, usually old men came in who did not have any energy. Harry had never used any of the materials but he knew about them. Simon would teach him about this because Harry was his 'favorite'.

Louis moved down to his body while keeping his gaze on him. He moved his lips from his hip bone to his inner thigh while pushing his knees upwards. Harry couldn't see anything which was some what exciting for him. Louis licked a bold strip on Harry's hole making the younger one moan.

Without any warning, Harry felt a finger push into him. He saw Louis standing up on his knees. His finger was still inside Harry while he undid his tie. He slowly thrusted his finger inside him. He grabbed the end of the belt which was on Harry's neck and pulled it. Harry was directly facing Louis now. Louis smirked as he pulled put his finger and thrusted into Harry's mouth. "Suck it kitten" Louis ordered with a smirk. Harry did as he was told to. With his other hand, Louis moved the tie around Harry's eyes. He pulled his finger out and tied the tie.

Harry was breathing heavily. He felt Louis standing up from the bed. Harry tried feeling himself right now. His hand handcuffed to the bed, a tie covering his eyes with a belt wrapped around his neck. When Harry thought, Louis was gone, he felt something on his hole. He couldn't tell what it was but it was cold. Soon he felt liquid being poured on understanding that it was lube. He could feel Louis' hands rubbing the lube around the product. He felt it being pushed inside Harry making him groan. He arched his back as he started feeling the vibrations.

"Ah ugh" Harry was struggling. He needed some sort of touch. "Daddy" Harry moaned trying to get some of Louis' touch. Louis smirked as he said,"You like it huh kitten? You like this dildo up your ass". Harry frantically nodded earning a slap on his inner thigh. "Ugh yes daddy" Harry replied with a groan. Harry felt the dildo thrusting inside him making him throw his head back.

He felt Louis remove his hands from the dildo. He could hear the Jean's being thrown somewhere in the room. Harry felt some skin touching his lips. He parted them making Louis enter his member into his mouth. Being the good boy Harry was, he started sucking onto Louis' dick making the older moan.

Harry felt the vibrations increase making him moan sounding vibration all along Louis' length. "Fuck" Louis muttered under his breath when he heard his phone ringing. He picked up the call as he said,"Hello".

He didn't even care for her to reply as he kept it on speaker. He started thrusting into Harry's mouth feeling gh warmth pleasuring him.

"Babe. You didn't call me" Eleanor stated. Louis was too busy into thrusting his cock not realizing that his wife could hear him. "Babe?" Eleanor called. Louis replied,"I-I'll call you later babe. I'm busy". Harry was starting to wiggle under Louis showing signs that he was close. "Are you gonna be a good boy for daddy and cum?" Louis asked holding his length and giving it some pumps.

Harry immediately nodded as he rreplied,"Yes daddy". Louis threw his head back as Harry licked his tip thrice making him shiver.

"Ah fuck"

~

"So how's the lad going?" Liam asked.
L

ouis replied with a smirk on his face,"Great". Liam rolled his eyes and shaked his head making Louis laugh at him. "But seriously. He's responsive" Louis stated with a cheeky smile. Liam nodded as he asked,"How were the reports?". Louis graoned as he leaned in and said,"That fucker had the audacity to ask to fuck Harry infront of me". Liam raised his eyebrows as he asked,"What did you do?". "I'll sue him if he says a word to the media" Louis replied bringing the cigarette in his hand to his lips.

"Why don't you, Zayn and Niall join us for dinner? Eleanor isn't home for atleast three months" Louis stated. Liam nodded as he replied,"I'll ask Zayn. Can Niall join in?". Louis nodded as he replied,"Listen mate. I've no issue with Niall. He's like your son so why would I hate him". Liam sighed as he replied,"Uh I don't know. I thought you don't like him". Louis playfully hit Liam on his shoulder as he said,"Comeon Payno".

"Alright we'll meet at the dinner then".

~

Harry was bored.

He didn't knew what to do. He cleaned his room. He cleaned himself. He cooked the food for himself and Louis but he never came for lunch. He was patiently waiting for Louis to be back. He was done with cooking the dinner.
Louis had selected the clothes for him before leaving. He had chosen a sleeveless lavender dress. It was flowy and Harry liked it.

"Harreh".....