26

It'll be okay- Shawn Mendes

Tw- Self harm

"Hazza please open the door. Please Hazza" Louis begged banging the door of his room. He had gotten Niall's call after their meeting, telling him what happened. Louis was furious hearing that. They all rushed back to the place afterwards. "Harry please open the door" Liam said banging the door. "Harry please" Zayn added along. "Hazza please baby. I love you open for me" Louis begged, his head resting on the door along with his arm.

Small sobs leaving his lips thinking about him. Zayn placed his hand on Louis' shoulder giving it a squeeze. "Lou" He called. "Baby, please open the door" Louis said in a low tone. "H-Harry just l-let Louis in, please" Liam stated.

After a few minutes of silence, they heard the door open. Louis quickly pushed himself inside and shut it after. His gaze turned towards the boy standing infront of him. His hair looked devastated. His eyes were red with the tears falling down his cheeks. Louis noticed the small blood dripping down his wrist.

Harry immediately threw himself on his body and started sobbing on his shoulder. "I didn't do anything Lou. I didn't" He chocked on his own words. "No baby, they're the wrong one. You're my home. Don't think of yourself of that way. I love you so much" Louis whispered back.

The room was filled with sound of cries. Harry could feel his knees giving up, he didn't realize his body falling down when Louis bent with him down too. He sobbed more with frustration. "What have I ever done to anyone? I'm so good t-to everyone b-but then they d-do this" He sobbed on his shoulder. Louis slowly parted away as he cupped his cheeks and pressed a kiss on his lip, then his forehead, then his eyes and then his lips again.

"I love you baby. They don't deserves you" He stated placing another kiss on his lips. Harry moved his hands, placing them on Louis' wrists. He sobbed with his head down as Louis wiped his tears away. "You're my strong baby. Don't let them get to you. We don't care for their opinions" Louis stated in a low tone.

"H-Hurts" Harry sobbed out with a cough. "What hurts baby? Tell me?" Louis asked with furrowed eyebrows. "Everything" Harry replied back leaning in and placing his forehead on Louis' shoulder. "I'll make it better. Better for you baby" Louis replied back moving his hand around his head and pulled his body in.

He gently rubbed his back, pressing kisses on his hair occasionally. "Come on, let's clean you baby" Louis stated placing a kiss on his shoulder. Harry gave him a weak nod as they both stood up. Louis helped the boy reach the bathroom. "Can I take your clothes off love? Or will you do it yourself?" He asked making him sit gently on the seat.

"You can" Harry replied in a low tone. Louis gave him a nod and gently started taking his clothes off. He also started getting a bath ready along way. "Can you take yours off too?" Harry asked looking at him with his big green eyes. "Alright baby" Louis replied back with a smile on his face.

He held Harry's hands and took him towards the bath. He gently placed him inside and started stripping out of his clothes. Harry bent ahead and let Louis climb behind him. He leaned back and placed his head on Louis' shoulder. Louis moved his hands around his arms, gently giving him rubs. He could see his furrowed eyebrows which were disturbing him.

Louis moved his lips and started prepping the boy with kisses on his cheek. A small smile crepped across Harry's face as he shut his eyes. "You know I love you" Louis stated in a low tone. Harry hmmed and replied,"I love you too". Louis moved his hand, reaching for his wrist. He rose his wrist from the water, seeing the cuts on his skin.

"I'm sorry" Harry said almost in a whisper. Louis shaked his head and brought his wrist to his lips and kissed it. "Never do it again" Louis stated wrapping his arms around the younger boy. Harry nodded, shuting his eyes. "Can I clean you now love?" Louis asked placing a kiss on his forehead.