5

"Harreh"

Harry heard Niall shout his name as he rushed to hug. He hugged him and squealed,"NiNi". "I missed you so much boo" Niall replied. He understood that Harry was in his space. He always called Niall NiNi in his space. Harry saw Liam and Zayn walk in as he started hiding behind Niall.

"Hii. How are you?" Liam asked which sounded more in a motherly way. "I'm good" Harry replied in a baby voice. Liam and Zayn started looking at each other in a confused expression. Niall cleared his throat as he said,"Um, Harry is a little". Liam smiled as he walked to Harry and extended his arms out. Harry giggled as he quickly giggled hugging Liam. "Aww Lima" Niall cooed looking at Liam and Harry. Zayn giggled as he wrapped his arm around Niall. "What's going on here?" Louis asked as he entered the house. He saw Liam was hugging Harry and he had a big smile on his face.

"You didn't tell me Harry is a little" Zayn stated hiting Louis. Louis replied,"I thought he wanted to keep it private". "We didn't have any privacy so Harry doesn't mind. Simon liked his little self anyway" Niall stated. He was still abit scared of Louis' reaction. "Don't take his name" Harry said with an angry pout. "Yes no ones taking his name kitten" Louis stated making Harry smile.

He walked to the kitchen as he didn't see Harry following him. "What are you doing baby?" Louis asked as he saw Harry sneaking behind him. "Can I twust you?" Harry asked with an innocent face. Louis sighed as he replied,"Yes baby. You can. Come here" he said as he extended his arms. Harry giggled as hugged Louis. Louis could admit that he found it all cute. He was sick of Eleanor. Her being mature and vanilla all the time wasn't enough for Louis. He needed more. He needed friendship in his relationship. With Harry he could feel his inner child coming back again.

~

"When did he tell you about his little self?" Niall asked as he took a bite of his burger. Louis replied,"Um on the first day". Niall nodded continuing to eat his food. "How were the reports?" Zayn asked. "He's healthy. Just needed some more suppliments" Louis replied as his eyes fell upon the boy sleeping on his lap. Harry was quite stubborn. He threw a tantrum because he wanted to sit in Louis' lap rather than a chair or Niall's lap. He was sleeping peacefully after eating his food and was sucking on his thumb.

"When is that bitch coming back?" Zayn asked making Liam nudge him. "Let him Zayn. I hate her too" Louis replied with a smirk. Louis added,"And she'll be  back in three months. I'll just go put Harry to bed". Louis stood up holding Harry in his arms as he walked upstairs. "Will Harry be safe with him?" Niall asked with a worried expression. Liam nodded as he patted Niall's shoulder. "He's not a monster. I'm sure he'll take good care of Harry" Zayn assured. Niall nodded as he asked,"Umm not to nosy but who is the bitch?". "That bitch is Louis' wife" Zayn replied making Niall gasp. "He has a wife" Niall stated. "He hates her. She's a really bad person. I think we should worry about Harry. How the hell is he gonna stay near her" Liam stated as he started thinking about it.

Louis placed Harry on his bed as he turned to get clothes for Harry. As he opened the closet, he took a reminder for himself to take Harry shopping next time. He grabbed a big white hoodie and turned around. He saw Harry was awake and was rubbing his eyes. Louis walked over to him and asked,"What's wrong darling?". Harry replied in his sleep,"Itchy". Louis nodded as he gently turned Harry around and undid his zipper. He removed the dress and made Harry wear the hoodie. "Can I wear the high kwee swocks daddy?". Louis smiled and nodded as went to the closet and grabbed a pair of white high knee socks.

He helped Harry wear those and gently placed him on the bed. As he was about to leave, Harry held his hand and said,"Cuwddle me daddy". Louis smiled and nodded as he removed his coat and tie. He went ahead and climbed the bed. Harry smiled and cuddled to Louis' chest, falling asleep. Louis was gently brushing Harry's hair helping him to sleep.

He heard the door open, as he shot his head up to see Zayn. Zayn walked inside as he whispered,"We're taking our leave mate". "I'm sorry. Harry wanted to cuddle" Louis replied looking at Zayn. Zayn shrugged and replied,"Its alright". Zayn kneeled beside Louis as he asked,"What are you thinking?". Louis sighed as he replied,"I don't know. This all is new to me. I don't know. What if I hurt him Zayn?". "I'm sure you won't. Louis, I've never seen you be this gentle with anyone before. We all know Liam is the softest among us. You were never like this with him" Zayn assured him. "But Liam wasn't a little. I have never been in this situation. I just don't want to hurt him" Louis stayed. Zayn sighed as he replied,"I guess it's a trial and error method. You do know Niall can help you out". "Eh I think Niall hates me" Louis confessed. Zayn softly giggled as he replied,"He doesn't hate of you. The way they grew up. They just have trust issues and he told us some stuff about Harry". "What?" Louis asked.

"That he mumbles in his sleep. He needs to be kept busy because he's a whiny little and he loves to dance and sing" Zayn replied with a giggle. Louis smiled lightly looking at the boy. "Take care Louis" Zayn said placing his hand on Louis'. Louis nodded as he saw Zayn leave the room.

~

"You like it when I touch you kitten?"
"Will you be a good boy for daddy?"
"Want me to fuck your little hole?"

Harry was sweating heavily. He was struggling in his sleep feeling the slight pain in his lower region. He suddenly opened his eyes as he lowered them seeing his hard on. He groaned as he wiped his sweat. He turned around as he felt arms around his waist. He freezed on the spot. It had been two days since he was in this house and he was sleeping alone. He slowly turned around as he saw Louis. He left a breath thanking it was Louis and not some stranger. He turned around thinking about how he could get rid of his 'problem'. Harry groaned as he thought, he was here as a sex toy. Why not enjoy it as well.

He slowly moved his butt back rubbing Louis' crotch. As he was just wearing a hoodie. He grabbed the hem of the cloth and rid it up his back. He was in his white lacy panties which Harry quite liked. He rolled his butt again as he felt a small thrust by Louis. His lips parted as he started doing the same. He could feel Louis getting hard underneath. He moved his hand to his crotch as he palmed himself feeling some sort of relief. Harry gasped when he felt hands on his butt. "You like to tease kitten" Louis whispered making Harry turn on more.

Harry bite on his lower lip as Louis moved his hand to Harry's and removed it. He started palming Harry making the younger boy gasp. Louis turned Harry around as he quickly attached his lips to his. Harry whimpered as he kissed back instantly. Louis moved his hands back to Harry's butt and gave it a squeeze. Harry moaned into the kiss in response. As they parted away, Louis looked directly into Harry's eyes. His pupils were full of lust.

He smirked as he sat up making Harry sit up too. Louis grabbed Harry's arm as he pulled him over to his lap. Harry gasped as he flipped his hair back. Louis bucked his hips as he removed his belt. Harry was breathing heavily and feeling really turned on. "I'm gonna spank you ten times with my hand and five times with my belt" Louis stated. "Why am I getting punished daddy?" Harry asked innocently. Louis moved his hand to Harry's hair and grabbed a fistful as he pulled them back and stated,"For waking me up and touching yourself". Harry replied,"Okay daddy".

Louis let go off Harry's hair as he pulled his hoodie. Louis raised his hand as he spanked Harry's butt.

"One. Thank you daddy"

"T-Ten. Thank you daddy".

"Now five with belt" Louis informed. Aa he brought the belt to Harry's skin. A scream left his lips.
"What's your color kitten?" Louis asked. "Y-Yellow" Harry replied in between sniffs. Louis gently pulled Harry into his lap. "What happened baby?" Louis asked as he wiped Harry's tears. Harry sniffed as he replied,"I-I don't. D-Don't know. S-Simon used to u-use the belt too". Louis nodded as he said,"Okay I won't use the belt then". Harry nodded as he looked at Louis. He felt bad for spoiling the mood. He hesitated but leaned in as he kissed Louis' jaw. Louis didn't hesitate as he let Harry.

Harry moved his lips down. He slowly palmed Louis. Louis continued to gaze at Harry with a smirk forming on his face. Harry started unbuttoning Louis' shirt as he was done, he quickly threw it away. As he reached Louis' pants, he was quickly pushed to the mattress with a body howering his........