8

Note: Louis is shorter than Harry and it's long hair Harry because I think it's his hot sexy slut bottom era.

Sweat- Zayn

One week later

Harry was in the kitchen. He was done making dinner for Louis. It was ten at night and Louis was no where to be seen. He jumped when he heard the door open. Harry smiled as he stayed on his place. He saw Louis enter the living room. But, he looked worked up. His tie and shirt were out of place, his hair were messed up while his coat was hanging on his shoulder. Harry's smile disappeared looking at him. "Uh should I serve the dinner?" Harry asked looking at him. Louis turned to him as he replied,"Uh no. I, I ate already". Harry nodded while saying,"Uh oh okay". Louis threw his coat onto the couch as he ran his hand through his hair.

Harry kept his gaze on him as he moved to the kitchen. Harry turned around to face him but he said,"Keep doing your work". Harry nodded as he continued doing the dishes. Harry could feel Louis staring at him from his back. He heard him take some steps closer. He jumped when he felt his hands on his sides. He could feel his hot breath on his neck. "You look so hot" Louis whispered. Harry bite on his lower lip as he continued doing his work.

Harry left a shaky breath when he felt Louis move his hand down his leg. His finger traced his outer thigh while the other hand moved to Harry's neck. He firmed his grip on Harry's neck tilted his head. His hand moving down to Harry's sweatshirt. Louis wasn't choosing his outfits anymore for the past week so Harry would stay in sweats all the time. His finger stopped when he felt his lacy panties. "Who's this for?" Louis asked in a whisper. Harry's breath hitched as he kept his gaze down. Louis removed his hand as he turned Harry around.

"Who's this for kitten?" Louis asked again but this time placing a finger on Harry's chin. Harry gulped the lump in his throat as he replied,"For you daddy" biting his lower lip. Louis smirked as he took a step back. Harry moved his eyes to catch his. They both kept their gaze. Louis moved his hands and took his tie off. He ordered,"Clothes off". Harry nodded as he took his sweatshirt off. As he was about to take his panties off, Louis stated,"Not that". Harry had a little smirk on his face. Louis ordered,"Knees". Harry obeyed quickly as he got on his knees. Louis took a step forward as he tilted Harry's head making him face him. He wrapped the tie around his eyes and tied it. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt and threw it to his side. Harry was on his knees silently. Louis loved how Harry always obeyed him. He moved his hand to Harry's head as he pulled his dick out. Harry understood what he was supposed to do.

He moved his hand as he slowly pumped his length. Louis' hand stayed behind his hand having a grip over his hair. Harry leaned in as he gave Louis a kitten lick. He gulped the lump in his throat as he took his tip his mouth. Louis pushed Harry's head onto his length. Harry grabbed his thigh to have some sort of leverage. Louis moaned feeling the younger boy's mouth. He threw his head back as Harry started bobbing his head. Louis bucked his hips giving small thrusts towards his mouth. Harry gagged as tears started forming into his eyes. He used his hands to cover up the area he couldn't take in.

Louis left a loud breath with his lips apart.
He left a groan as he pulled Harry's hair. He left a moan sending vibrations along Louis' dick. He immediately grabbed Harry by his neck as he pulled him up. Harry was a mess by now. Louis instantly turned him around. Harry placed his hands on the counter as he pointed his butt out. Louis placed his hand on his waist as he pulled him closer. Harry gasped as Louis pulled his panties down. He could feel Louis' panting body and hard on behind him. "Such a little slut huh" Louis whispered as he slapped Harry's ass. Harry moaned but bite on his lower lip.

Louis bent down as he held Harry's butt cheeks. He spread them while placing slaps here and there. He took his one hand and moved his two fingers to Harry's mouth. "Suck" Louis ordered. Harry immediately obeyed as he started sucking on it. Louis used his free hand to take off Harry's buttplug. Harry whined feeling empty without it. Louis smirked as he removed his fingers and pushed them in without any warning. Harry maoned throwing his head back.

Louis moved dangerously close to him so he could feel his hard on. He shaked his hand vigorously making Harry bite his lower lip. He removed his hand as he started grinding on him. He moved his lips to Harry's neck and started leaving open mouthed kisses all over his body. He slowly entered Harry making the boy groan.

Louis groaned feeling Harry's warmth. He started slowly thrusting in as he moved his hand to Harry's shoulder. Harry threw his head back, biting on his lower lip. Louis used his other hand to grab Harry's neck. He made a firm grip after giving it a squeeze. Louis' thrusts started picking up pace as he started fucking faster. Harry moaned as his body leaned in front.

Louis bite on his lower lip as he pulled Harry back from his neck making the boy gasp.

"Ahh daddy" Harry moaned as he felt Louis hit his spot. Louis smirked as he tried hiting again. Harry moaned loudly with a grumble. He mumbled some words which Louis couldn't understand. Louis threw his head back as he could feel the warmth gathering his lower stomach. He groaned holding onto Harry's neck. He leaned in kissing his neck once, he groaned and pulled out. Harry gasped as he was panting heavily. After a few pumps, Louis came over Harry's butt.

Harry was breathing heavily while he tried to process everything. Suddenly, Louis grabbed his arm and pulled him along. As he had his tie on his eyes, Harry didn't knew where they were going. Louis pulled Harry behind him as he managed to sit on the couch. He helped Harry settle on his lap. He grabbed Harry's waist as he pulled his body up and entered him. Harry groaned and leaned in. He started moving up and down on Louis' length. He moaned when he felt his dick touch his spot. A smirk crepped across Harry's face making Louis smirk.

He started jumping on his thigh letting him close to his high. "Ugh daddy, I'm close" Harry whispered. Louis moved his hand to Harry's butt giving him some spanks as he ordered,"Come". With that Harry came over his lower stomach. As Harry was about to get down, he felt Louis grab his butt and push him down his length again. Harry graoned as he was signaled to ride again.

Harry started his jumps making Louis moan. Soon, his half hard length became hard. Harry's thighs began shaking as his pace slowed down. Louis grabbed his arms as he held them behind his back. He pulled Harry closer as he started thrusting into him. Harry moaned loudly while panting.

Suddenly he was pushed onto the couch as Louis howered him and whispered,"Come". Harry couldn't control himself as he came all over himself. But Louis' thrusts didn't stop making the boy whimper. His whole body was shaking while he couldn't keep his pace. He couldn't match Louis' speed as he broke into coughs. He couldn't match his breathing making his sight go black.

~

Slight ED

"No he's alright now"

"No, Niall doesn't needs to worry. He hadn't eaten anything"

Harry heard the familiar voice explain. He coughed before trying to open his eyes. "Finally" he heard Louis whisper. He slowly opened his eyes seeing him infront of him. "What's wrong with you?" Louis asked in anger. Harry couldn't process making him groan. Louis reached over as he helped Harry get up. He helped him have some water before he could speak,"I-I". Louis sighed as he asked,"Why did you not eat from two days?" Louis asked. Harry lowered his head not replying. Louis graoned as he asked in anger,"For god's sake, answer me Harry". "I-I am sorry"He coughed after speaking.

"You know it's not safe to stay empty stomach and have sex. Do you think I'm gonna let it slip this way" Louis asked with his voice slight lower from before.
"I-I thought you wouldn't w-want me to eat w-without y-you" Harry replied with his head still down. Louis sighed as he replied,"What shit you think". He stood up as he rushed and left the room.

Harry took a deep breath processing everything. He came to a conclusion that, Louis infact was really scary.

Note: l will not continue the little thing because I literally know nothing about it so I don't wanna upset someone.