23

"Ow" Harry heard Niall wince. He turned around seeing Louis and Niall fidgeting with each other. "What happened here?" He asked with a giggle. "This fucker twisted my nipple" Niall replied as he tried to twist Louis' nipple. "We'll see lad" Louis giggled and punched his stomach.

"I swear you guys are like kids" Liam scolded. He and Zayn were currently getting a private room for karaoke. "Alright payno" Louis rolled his head and stood beside Harry. "Keep him chained frogie" Niall said rubbing his chest. "Stup up you leprechaun" Louis sassed him.

"Alright enough Lou" Harry said placing a finger on his shoulder. "Alright Alright daddy" Louis rolled his eyes. Harry's eyes widened while blush settled on his cheek. Hearing this, Niall bursted into a fit of laughter. "From which angel does he look like a daddy to you" He asked placing a hand on Harry's shoulder.

"Ofcourse he's not the daddy here" Louis replied with a smirk on his face. Niall fake gagged and inched towards Zayn with a disgusted face. Harry giggled and whined,"Stop Ni".

Louis wrapped his arm around Harry's waist giving him a wide smile. Harry blushed and hid his face in his palms making both of the boys laugh.

After they had their room booked, they walked inside. "Woah" Harry and Niall said in union looking at the room. It had dimmed purple lighting, along with a huge U shaped couch in the center. It had a huge system infront of them making the boys jump in excitment.

"Alright boys, what do you wanna drink?" Zayn asked siting beside Louis. "Umm I don't know. Order anything" Harry shrugged and turned around. He took a small video of everyone while Louis made a funny face. After ordering the drinks, they all took a shot.

"Can we start now?" Niall asked jumping on his seat. "Alright, let's put on little black dress" Liam said standing up.

"I'm so excited" Harry jumped on his seat while Louis at him with fond eyes. He leaned beside him placing a hand on his hips as he said,"Calm your tits down Styles". Harry gave him a cheeky smile and replied,"Never Tomlinson". "Come boys, the song is going to start" Liam announced.

They all stood up and held the mics, soon enough later the music started.

"Little black dress just walked into the room" Louis sang looking at Harry making him giggle. Similarly this way the sang alot songs, many which were written by Liam and Louis. The boys were stunned by Zayn's high note which he still got.

They sang songs like, best song ever, midnight memories, better than words, alive, drag me down, perfect and many more like that. Harry loved perfect and kept humming him all the time. Along with that, they had alot of drinks. Currently, only Niall was the one singing songs while Zayn and Liam were on the other couch really intimately close to each other.

They were discussing some stuff with alot of giggling. On the other hand, Harry was siting on Louis' lap with his arm around his neck. Louis had his hand around his waist while they both teased each other.

"Let's do body shots" Niall said almost in a scream. There was plain silence in between them for a few seconds before Harry said,"Yeah let's do it". Louis being Louis instantly agreed and ordered shots. They all gathered in the center with excitement. As the shots arrived, Zayn was first one to pick it up. "Come on Jaan" He said smirking at Liam.

Liam giggled and laid down after removing his shirt. Zayn grabbed the salt and kneeled down beside him. Niall and Louis cheered them from behind as Zayn pressed a kiss onto Liam's lips. He sprinkled some salt on his abs and poured the shot in his belly button.

Now everyone was cheering, Zayn sucked a lemon and quickly took the shot. After that, he quickly licked off the salt. "Woah that was hot" Niall said nudging Zayn. Liam stood up cleaning his stomach. "Now my turn babe" He said with a smirk. "Get it payno" Louis cheered.