3

"Harry. Harry. Get up" Harry heard his name being called. He groaned and turned around seeing Louis standing infront of him. "Get up" Louis ordered and turned around. Harry sat on his bed, rubbing his eyes while yawning. He turned around to see the time and it was ten in the morning. He never woke up this late. "I-I'm so sorry master. I woke up late" Harry stated as he stood up from the bed. Louis turned around hearing him, his head down and hands infront. "Its okay. I don't care on how long you sleep" Louis replied with a shrug. He really didn't care. He was never a morning person himself and he never had breakfast.

He walked out of the dressing and placed some clothes on the bed. "Wear these" Louis ordered and walked out of the room. Harry took a deep breath as he let his body rest. He was tensed up before. He walked to the bathroom and did his buisness. After taking the shower, Harry walked out of the bathroom and sat infront of the mirror. He applied the lotion and body mist Louis had ordered him to. After that, he opened the drawers to see what's inside them. It had some kind of perfumes. Harry took one of them and sprayed it over.

He applied the face cream followed by the mascara and lip balm. He walked out of his room to wear the clothes Louis chose for him. He saw that they were....simple. It was a simple black shirt with black skinny jeans and black boxers. Harry didn't like them. Black was probably his least favorite color. He wore them and rushed out. He went down and saw Louis siting on the couch with his phone on his ear. Harry reached out to him and stood there silently.

"Alright mum, I'll call you later. I gotta go. Love you" Louis stated as he hung the call. He stood up buttoning his suit as he asked,"Ready?". Harry replied,"Yes master". "Daddy" Louis corrected with a cold face. Harry nodded and replied,"Sorry daddy". Louis started walking outside while Harry followed him along. As they reached outside,"Eleanor is not inside. Take care and let the cleaning department come in" Louis told the gatekeeper. He instantly nodded and opened the gate for them.

Harry saw the most beautiful car. It was matt black with some detailing on it. Harry didn't knew alot about cars but this one was beautiful. The driver opened the door for Louis and Harry. As the driver sat inside, Louis ordered,"Divider". The driver nodded as he put the partition up. Louis quickly reached over to Harry's waist and pulled him over his lap. Harry was still shy for all this. "I like how shy you get whenever I touch you" Louis said looking directly into Harry's eyes. Harry didn't say a word as he kept his gaze on his lap. Louis took a deep breath but it felt like he was sniffing Harry's scent. "Whatever the doctor asks today, you answer honestly" Louis stated. "Okay daddy" Harry replied innocently.

"And they can't know about us" Louis added. Harry nodded and replied,"Okay daddy". Harry's breath hitched when he felt Louis' hand rid up his shirt. He still wasn't looking into his eyes but could tell that Louis was staring at him. Louis moved his other hand on his thigh slowly creasing it over the cloth. Louis moved Harry's arm around his neck as he continued moving to his inner thigh.
As he was about to get closer to his crotch, Louis gently pushed Harry off his lap. He cleared his throat as the vehicle came to hault. The driver opened door for them as they climbed out of the car.

"Let's go" Louis said. Harry saw a big restaurant infront of him, named 'Magic'. They walked inside as Louis said,"Table for two". The girl standing nodded as she said,"Here sir". She led them to a table for two as said. They both sat down as Louis ordered,"Prder whatever you want". Harry leaned forward as he asked,"Aren't you gonna eat da-Louis?". Louis smirked as he leaned forward and replied,"I'm gonna eat you". Harry flushed as he looked at his lap. While they were talking, a tall blonde girl came over and said,"Hello, I'm Jen. I'm your waitress. Can I know your order sir?".

"Order" Louis stated in a stern voice. Harry nodded as he looked through the menu. His eyes widened seeing the prices of the dishes. "Don't think about the prices Harry" Louis said while looking at his phone. Harry turned to Jen as he ordered,"Um can I have an avocado toast with eggs and a lemon ice tea". Jen nodded and turned to Louis. Louis ordered,"One Yoshiki tea". "Anything else sirs?" Jen asked. Louis shaked his head and said,"No. Thank you". "Your order will be here in ten minutes" Jen stated as she left them alone.