19

"Are you ready girls?" Louis asked entering Harry's, well more like his and Harry's room. "Almost" Harry replied on behalf of them. He walked inside as he saw Daisy and Pheobe standing infront of the mirror applying something on their lips while Harry was bent down wearing his shoes.

Daisy wore a long mustard coat with her hair open while Pheobe wore a fur coat with her hair in a pony tail. His eyes turned to Harry who wore Louis' favorite skinny jeans with a mickey mouse off white sweater. Louis smiled and walked towards him, placing his hands on his waist as he said,"You look so cute babe".

Harry blushed and replied,"Thanks babe". He removed himself from his grip to check him out, seeing him wear a black turtle neck along with a nice jacket. "You look hot" He whispered in his ear biting his lower lip. Louis cleared his throat and turned towards the girls as he said,"Come on girls. We have to leave".

They all walked outside while Louis had told them to wait for Eleanor. They saw Louis walking behind Eleanor who wore a golden blackless short dress. The dress itself was really pretty but it was cold outside. Harry turned to the girls and said,"I'll be back. I'm gonna get a jacket for Louis". He rushed to his room and grabbed a jacket for his man.

After they all were ready, they climbed inside the car with silence. "Where are we going?" Pheobe asked. "To a dinner duh" Eleanor rolled her eyes. "We're going to Mahiki" Louis replied. He glanced at Harry from his rare view mirror seeing the boy blush.

It was his favorite restaurant.

"That place, it's boring" Eleanor groaned. Everyone quietly ignored her while the ride continued.

Upon reaching, Louis was quick enough to leave and open the door for Harry and his sisters. "Just ignore her" Louis whispered. Harry gave him a small nod and held the hands of the girls. They walked inside the fancy restaurant and headed inside. "Tomlinson" Louis stated. "Did you book beforehand sir?" The lady asked. Louis nodded lightly as she said,"Alright sir, please follow me".

They reached to a nice family table and settled down. Harry sat beside Louis with a small blush on his face. "Good evening everyone, I'm Ben your waiter for today. Here's your menu, call me when you're ready to order" the young man stated. "Girls order as much as you can eat. Don't waste, okay?" Louis said looking at Daisy and Pheobe.

"Okay Lou" they replied. Harry was looking into the menu when Louis asked in a low tone,"What do you wanna have?". "I don't know" Harry replied with a pout on his face. Louis had to physically stop himself from kissing that pout away.

After some time they all ordered for themselves. Eleanor was busy taking selfless while the girls were busy in their own world leaving the two boys alone. Louis had a firm girp on Harry's thigh under the table while he had leaned in 'talking' about stuff.

"You know she's right infront of you" Harry whined back. "I don't give a fuck" Louis replied with a smirk. "Can we take a picture?" Harry asked to which Louis instantly nodded. He pulled his phone out and lifted the phone. Harry stuck his tongue out while Louis made a funny face. They took a couple more where Harry was left giggling looking at Louis' funny faces.

"We can click some more after getting back" Louis suggested. Harry hmmed as he sent some pics to Niall.

NiNi
*insert pic*

H

You two are so cute😫

"He loves seeing our pictures" Harry giggled shoving his phone back into his pocket. Louis giggled as he was about to say anything, the dinner was served.

~

The dinner was successfully done with no Eleanor drama. She didn't even ask Louis where he was going when he didn't turn to her room. The girls were now peacefully sleeping in the guest room, knocked out after all the laughter.

"Today was a good day" Harry said as Louis walked out of the bathroom. He had a towel wrapped around his waist flexing his abs. He smiled and replied,"Yeah I enjoyed it too". He wore some boxers and jumped onto the bed. Harry immediately cuddled to his side and pressed his face to his forearm.

"Its nice when we don't get intrupted" Harry stated in a low voice. "Hmm but there's one thing I couldn't do" Louis replied back. Harry raised his head and asked,"What?". Louis smiled and cupped his cheeks pressing a kiss onto his lips. Harry instantly kissed back wrapping his arms around the boy's neck.

Their little peck soon turned into a makeout session when Louis slipped his tongue inside the young boy. Their lips perfectly fitting each other while both of the fight for dominance where Louis won. He gently laid Harry's body down without breaking the kiss. Soon they parted away with a strip of saliva attaching their mouths.

Both of them panting heavily and gasping for air while Louis said,"You drive me crazy". Harry giggled and pulled Louis back into the kiss. They never really kissed that much before sex, if it was going to happen now which Harry really doubted.

So this was driving both of them wild. Harry curls were a mess by now, their lips were swollen with small blush siting on their cheeks. Harry moaned into Louis' mouth before pulling back. Louis smiled as he moved his finger and started tracing along the boy's face. "You're so pretty kitten" he said in a  low voice.

"Lou" Harry moaned in a low tone. "We can't do anything kitten" Louis stated as he climbed back on the bed. "Why?" Harry asked siting up. "Because we both know how loud you are and you're gonna wake not only Eleanor but the girls too" Louis replied as he pinched his cheek. "Ahh, I won't be loud babe please" Harry pleaded.

"Go take a cold shower kitten" Louis stated as he pulled the covers over him and switched the lights off. Harry groaned as he laid on the bed. "I hate you" He mumbled. "Go to sleep baby" Louis said with his back still facing the boy.

Harry huffed with his arms crossed on his shoulder. He smirked as he had a mischievous idea in his mind.

He stood up and walked infront of the bed. As he knew where stuff was, he didn't have to switch the lights on. He grabbed somethings from the box and popped back onto the bed. He got rid of his hoodie and the covers. He moved his hand onto his left nipple and brushed past it.

His nips being sensitive, a moan left his lips. He gently guided his other hand to his lacy panties and palmed his half hard dick. "Harold" He heard Louis warn. He didn't say anything but continued. He immediately removed his panties and threw it on Louis' face making him groan.

He gave his length a few tugs and lifted his bum, placing a pillow under it. He grabbed the lube and squeezed some bit and applied it to his whole. He moaned throwing his head back as he teased himself. "Uh Louis" he moaned pushing a finger inside him.

Louis on the other hand was frustrated. He never thought Harry would do something which was really hot to him. His half hard length was fully hard by now making him uncomfortable.

"Ahh ugh" Harry moaned pushing another finger inside him giving himself small thrusts. His main motive wasn't to give himself pleasure but strength himself. After what felt like an hour, he felt he was ready. He sat up and plugged the vibrator in. He applied the correct amount of lube and laid back.

He positioned himself on his bed and his legs in the air. One of his leg touching Louis' shoulder. He grabbed the vibrator and teased himself. He was about to moan loudly when he placed his hand over his mouth as he pushed it in.

"Ahh Louis, Louis. Ahh please" He moaned under his hand as he moved it to grip Louis' bisecep. He rolled his eyes, throwing his head back in immense pleasure. He bite on his lower lip and increased the intensity.

"Go ahead get it babe. You're gonna get it in La"