Epilog

♡

Home- Edith Whiskers

28 September

"Come on darling, mum can take care of the bakery today" Louis whined pulling Harry's sweater. He didn't reply but giggled at the man's cuteness. "Lou we did this last week as well" Harry replied back as he turned around to face him. Louis rolled his eyes and replied back with sass,"Someone was too horny that night".

"But Gem wouldn't be there as well, how can mum handle everything alone?" Harry asked with a pout. Louis sighed and replied,"Okay then let's just close it for today". Harry pouted and shoke his head. He didn't like shutting the bakery even for a day. Louis smiled and leaned in pressing a kiss on the younger boy's lips.

"Don't worry mum will take care of it" Louis said as he pulled Harry along with him towards the car. Harry being Harry followed him without a word.

"Ready love?" Louis asked turning his gaze towards the younger boy. "Yeah but where?" Harry asked as he buckled his seat belt. "You'll know soon darling" Louis replied placing a kiss his lips. Harry smiled into the kiss and kissed him back. He'd always melt into their kisses. Louis passed him a smile back after parting away and turning his gaze towards the road.

"Can I say I'm sleepy" Harry asked while yawning. Louis giggled and replied,"Take a nap babe. It'll take us twenty minutes to reach". Harry smiled and nodded in response. He placed his hand on Louis' thigh and got into a comfortable position. It was clear now that both of them needed any type of physical touch with each other. Anne and Gemma were now used to the two siting on each other's lap here and there.

Harry was the happiest having his mum and sister by his side now. He'd always say that his family was complete now. Louis had helped Anne, Gemma and Harry open up a small bakery for all of them to work. With their own hardwork, it wasn't a small bakery anymore. Harry had been thinking about buying a new place as well.

Louis was proud of him.

It was like Harry was his lucky charm. His business expanded more and more now. Everyone was happy. Zayn and Liam had choosen their serogate who was now six months pregnant already. They were having a little baby girl for whom everyone was excited. Louis was excited because he was gonna be an uncle for the first time. Lewis and Lottie had engaged as well. The month after Louis' trail, Lewis had asked permission from Louis for which he granted.

They were planning their wedding the same year as well. Niall had finally gathered the courage to ask Ashe out to which she replied yes. They were a couple for about two months now. Gemma was still scared from a relationship because of her past. Harry, Gemma and Anne all three of them had started therapy when Louis and Zayn forced them to.

Pheobe and Daisy were in their own pace. Daisy had a boyfriend named Jack, whom Louis was yet to meet. Pheobe wanted to enjoy her single years more.

Overall they were happy and Louis wanted to expand their happiness now.

He turned his gaze towards the boy asleep beside him, last night activities tired him alot. He smiled and said in a low tone,"I'm so proud of you my sunshine".

They soon reached the destination they wanted to. It was almost eight at night and darkness took over the area. Louis gently brushed Harry's curls from his face and planted light kisses on his face. The boy stirred in his sleep while Louis said,"We're here baby. You need to get up for me". Harry stirred in his sleep as he mumbled something inaudible.

"Love, darling we need go out" Louis said placing a kiss on his cheek. "I'm up. I'm up" Harry said sleepily. Louis giggled at his cuteness and helped him fix his hair. They both climbed outside and held hands. Louis turned his gaze towards boy as he asked,"Is this a beach?". Louis replied back,"Yeah". Harry hmmed with a smile and looked around the beach. There was so much silence there.

It had a some trees on its side which looked beautiful in the moonlight. "This is gorgeous boo" Harry smiled. "Not more than you" Louis complimented making the younger boy blush.

They saw some lighting in a distance. Harry pointed towards it and asked,"What is that?". " I don't know, let's find out" Louis said as they both walked towards there. A gasp left Harry's lips when he saw some fairy lights hanging from the trees. It had some lamps by its side but it looked beautiful.

It had a romantic vibe making the boy blush. He turned towards the lights and said,"Its such a pretty sight". He felt a hand on his lower back and turned around. "My sunshine" Louis called with a smile on his face. Harry blushed just looking at him with fond in his eyes. "From the day we've both met, I'm so lucky to have you here with me. I never thought that I'd see this day when I'm right infront of the love of my life" He said making the boy turn into a tomato.

"Haz you've changed my life, my world. I'm so in love with you that I don't care about others now. You're my world, my queen and will always stay in my heart. You and always you" He added as small sobs left Harry's lips. "Why are you doing this to me?" Harry asked with a giggled. Louis took a deep breath as he moved back and said,"I want nothing more than my whole life with you love". He went down on his knee making the younger boy gasp.

His hands immediately slapped to his mouth as Louis took a blue velvet box put of his pocket. "Will you make me the happiest person alive? Harry Edward Styles, will you marry me?" Louis asked as tears fell down his eyes. Harry jumped on his spot and chanted,"Yes. Yes. Yes". Louis smiled as he took the ring from the box and slid it in.

Harry immediately wrapped his arms around the boy and said,"I love you much". Louis smiled into the hug and replied,"I love you too sunshine".

They both parted away, joining their lips for a sweet and passionate kiss. They were together and that what mattered for them.

♡