7

"We need to go Louis. They want the meeting now" Zayn insisted as he stood up. Louis sighed as he asked,"Do we have to?". Zayn shaked his head as he replied,"Get your fucking ass to the car". Louis groaned as he stood up. Liam, Niall and Harry silently followed them. Zayn turned around as he said,"Babe, take Harry and Niall home. We'll be back". Liam nodded as Zayn pressed a kiss on his forehead.

Niall and Harry followed Liam to another fancy car. They both sat at back while Liam ahead. He told the driver to get to their house. "What did you get?" Niall asked Harry. Liam cleared his throat as he replied,"Um I don't think you should know". Niall shrugged as he replied,"What can be personal in us. We both have seen each other naked. Know each other's kinks and stuff. We don't have personal space", Niall giggle. Harry whispered,"Are you sure?". Niall nodded as Harry pushed the bag onto him.

Niall reached out as he held out a light blue stuff. "Eh I've seen better" Niall stated keeping the panties back. Harry rolled his eyes as he replied,"Oh shut up". Niall nudged Harry as he said,"You are just saying because I made fun of Louis' choice because he's your daddy". Harry hit him arm as he replied,"No! I like the color and stuff". Liam giggled as he said,"You two are such babies".

~

"Can I go and show Harry my room?" Niall asked Liam. Liam replied,"Yeah. Be down in half an hour. I'm making dinner". "Can I help you out?" Harry asked stepping infront. Liam smiled and replied,"Its alright. I've got people". Harry nodded but before he could say anything, Niall pulled him upstairs. They both walked inside the room as Harry stated,"Wow". He giggled and teased,"Its clean". Niall giggled as he replied,"Yeah, I'm surprised too". They both sat on the bed as Harry said,"They're quite rich". Niall nodded as he replied,"Yeah. Is Louis rich too?". Harry nodded as he replied,"I mean. The house and stuff is quite fancy. What's their occupation?". Niall shrugged as he replied,"Maybe mafia leaders".

Harry gasped as he asked,"You think that too?". Niall giggled as he replied,"I don't know. Maybe. But they don't have any basement". Harry playfully hit Niall's head as he replied,"You need to stop watching movies". Niall giggled as he laid back. He asked,"How is he treating you?". Harry laid back as he replied,"Uh. I don't know. We had sex for the first time today". Niall sat up as he asked,"Really? How was it?". Harry sighed and replied with a giggle,"He's huge". Niall laughed out as he asked,"So did you wear those lingerie too?". Harry shaked his head as he replied,"Actually I insisted it". Niall raised an eyebrow making Harry sit up and add,"I had a wet dream. Decided if I was there for sex, why not enjoy it. So he spanked me first and then fucked me".

Niall giggled as he replied,"How's your little bum then?". Harry giggled and replied,"Its not little but its okay". Niall stood up as he teased,"Whatever you say mate".

~

"So Harry how's everything?" Liam asked as he served him some pasta. Harry replied,"Its okay". "Tell me honestly, what do you want for Christmas?" Liam asked. Harry giggled and replied,"There's no need". Liam cut him off as he replied,"Oh hush. You're Niall's best friend". Niall giggled as he replied,"You sound like a real mom Liam". Liam giggled as he said,"I like giving gifts. Come on Harry. Or we could go somewhere. Only you, me and Niall". Harry giggled and replied,"I don't think Louis would allow that". Liam rolled his eyes as he replied,"Louis won't even say a word". Harry shrugged as he replied,"I really don't know".

"What am I getting for Christmas?" Niall asked with excitement. Liam smiled and replied,"Its a surprise". Naill pouted as he insisted,"Please". Liam shaked his head with his eyes closed. He looked like he was proud of himself for not telling Niall about his gift. "Okay. But when is Zayn coming?" Niall asked changing the topic.  Liam replied,"I don't know. I'll call him".

"Babe. When will you two be back?" Liam asked as Zayn picked the call. Zayn replied,"An hour or so. Can you do me a favour and call Eleanor and ask her to not call Louis for fuck's sake". Liam hmmed as he hung the call. He sighed as he turned to Harry and asked,"Can you talk to Eleanor for me?". Harry asked in return,"Eleanor as in Louis' wife". Niall bursted into a fit of laughter as he said,"Oh my god. Louis' wife". Harry rolled his eyes as he replied,"I will". Liam nodded as he called Eleanor.

"Ask her to not call Louis" Liam stated as he handed him the phone. Harry nodded as he brought the phone to his ear. "What do you want?" Eleanor asked as she picked the call. Harry took deep breath and said,"Um this is Harry". "What do you want?" Eleanor asked, pressing onto 'you' more. Harry rolled his eyes and replied,"Coukd you stop calling Louis. He's in a really important meeting". Eleanor groaned as she asked,"Why are you with him?". Harry didn't reply as he hung the call. He handed the phone back to Liam and continued eating.

"You don't like her don't you" Liam stated with a giggle. Harry replied,"She's rude. I saw the way she talks to Louis". Niall rolled his eyes as he commanded,"I need more food". Liam playfully rolled his eyes as he stood up to get Niall some more food. Harry nudged Niall as he whispered,"You're gonna make them get rid of you". Niall shaked his head as he replied,"Zayn likes this about me". Harry nodded as he asked,"So you're close with Zayn?". Niall nodded as he replied,"Yeah. He truly feels like my real father". Harry smiled and nodded looking at him.

"Liam" they heard Zayn call for. Harry and Niall turned around seeing Zayn and Louis enter. Harry turned his gaze to Louis who was on his phone with an annoyed expression. Zayn walked over to the table and sat down rubbing his hands. "How was the meeting?" Niall asked. Zayn shaked his head as he replied,"People are shit". Niall giggled as Zayn turned to Harry and asked,"Did he show you around?". Harry nodded as he replied,"The house is really beautiful". Zayn smiled as he stated,"You're always welcome here".

"Harry, you need to be quick" Louis stated siting on the table. Soon, Liam joined in too as he asked,"Why?". "That bitch wants to have 'phone sex'" Louis stated with a groan. Liam hit Louis on his head as he said,"Shut up there are children on this table". Everyone giggled as Niall said,"We're not kids Lima". Liam giggled as he replied,"You are still like a baby". Harry moved his hand to pinch Niall's cheeks as he said,"Little baby".

~

I

ts was four in the morning, Louis couldn't sleep. How is it possible? For years and years he never had this kind of softness for anyone. How come for a curly boy he met, no bought three days ago? His thoughts were allover the place. He wanted to get rid of Eleanor so he could atleast think. But she was being a stubborn bitch and kept calling him.

"What the hell do you want?" Louis asked in range. "This is how you talk to your wife. I'm away from you and you can't even call me once?" Eleanor asked. Louis graoned as he replied,"Okay baby. What do you want?". "I want you baby" Eleanor replied in a sexy voice. Louis rolled his eyes as he replied,"Wait". He placed the phone on his side. He sighed and stood. He went to his bathroom and stood infront of the washbasin. He glanced at his reflection.

'Call him'

Louis nodded to himself and went outside. He grabbed his phone and texted Harry.

"Come to my room. Your right, third room"

He sighed and laid on his back. His eyes shut, not even caring for hanging the call with his wife. All he could hear was his breathing and the clock ticking.

Harry had never been to Louis' room. He had never seen the whole mansion but he managed to find his room anyways. He slowly opened the door, he peeked inside. He saw Louis laid back on his giant bed with his eyes closed. Louis called him inside as he walked forward in the darkness. He looked around in the darkness but saw nothing. He slowly walked forward as he stood beside him. Louis' eyes were still shut but he could feel Harry standing beside him. His mind was playing games. Should he cuddle him or should he have sex with him?.......