10

"Harry, how about you and Niall go to nando's or something" Liam suggested. Harry nodded with his lips in a line. He was worried. He had never seen Louis like that in the past month. Niall sighed as he stood up and placed his hand on Harry's shoulder. Harry turned to him as Niall asked,"Do you need a minute?". Harry shaked his head as he stood up. Niall walked towards Liam and they discussed something. After, Liam placed a kiss on Niall's forehead and patted his cheek.

Niall walked back to Harry as he said,"Come on". Harry silently followed him outside. They reached over to a fancy white car. "This is Liam's but he let's me use it" Niall said with a smile. Harry smiled at him as he replied,"You deserve it". Niall smiled as they both climbed inside the car. They wore their seat belts as Niall started driving. Niall turned to glance at his friend who was lost in his own thoughts. "He'll be alright Harry" Niall stated. Harry took a deep breath as he nodded looking at him.

"So Nandos?" Niall asked with a smile. Harry smiled and replied,"Sure". With that, the whole drive went by soon. They reached over and climbed out of the car. They both walked inside and settled down. "What should we have Haz?" Niall asked. Harry hmmed as they both looked through the menu. "I'll have a big mac" Harry stated. Niall hmmed as he said,"I'll have a pulled chicken burger, with saucy chicken strips, one medium french fries and two sodas". They both went back to the table, waiting for their food.

"So how's everything going?" Harry asked. Niall replied,"Its good. I've been working. It's not that much but I like it. Zayn is still not in favour of me working". "Why?" Harry asked. Niall giggled and replied,"He thinks I'm just too young to work". Harry giggled and replied,"You're twenty. You're old". "Hey! You're nineteen too" Niall replied back. Harry giggled and shaked his head. "No but in all honesty, tell me how he treats you" Niall demanded.

"He's nice. Takes care of me and I know what shit you said to him" Harry replied. Niall rolled his eyes and replied,"I was ready to fight when I heard you passed out while having sex". "He told you this?" Harry asked in shock. Niall smirked and shaked his head as he replied,"I heard him and Zayn talking". "You little leprechaun" Harry teased back.

"Oh shit. You can't eat here Harry" Niall stated with a pout. "Why?" Harry asked with furrowed eyebrows. "Because you are sick" Niall reasoned. Harry shrugged and replied,"I'm alright. Louis took care of me". "What did he do? Shove his dick into your mouth?" Niall teased. Harry rolled his eyes and replied,"No, he gave me soup and some medicines". Niall shrugged and replied,"Yeah whatever. I still don't like him".

"Why?" Harry asked. "Because I just don't. He could've kept you as Zayn and Liam are keeping me" Niall replied. Harry sighed and replied,"Yeah because they're Zayn and Liam and he is Louis. Moreover I think he hates kids". "Why are you always defending him?" Niall asked in abit of offended tone. Before Harry could reply their food was done. They both went and grabbed their food and sat back again.

After having half of it, Niall replied,"Sorry I took it far". Harry giggled and replied,"Its okay. I knew you were hungry". Niall gave him a toothy smile as he took a bite and said,"Thanks Harry". "Eww, finish your food first dumbass" Harry grossed. Niall giggled as they continued their chat till they were done.

~

"Hii boys" Liam smiled and stated as he saw them enter.
"Hey Lima" Niall replied. Liam walked over to them as he asked,"How do you feel?" Looking at Harry. Harry gave him a small smile and replied,"Better". Liam nodded as he asked,"How about we both watch a movie?". "Hey what about me?" Niall asked interrupting. Liam rolled his eyes playfully and replied,"You Nialler are going to the office. Zayn called you". Niall sighed as he replied,"Okay. I'll leave".

After Niall left for the office, Harry and Liam watched 'love actually'.

~
"

Who's there?" Liam asked as he walked towards the door. "Its me" Louis replied. Liam sighed as he walked over and hugged him tightly. "You're squishing me Payno" Louis stated but Liam could easily notice that he wasn't being himself. His voice had pain in it. "What happened?" Liam asked with furrowed eyebrows. Louis sighed but didn't reply. "Zayn's outside" Louis stated pointing at the door as he tried walking past him.

"What happened Louis?" Liam asked again in worry. Louis shaked his head as he replied,"Nothing. Just tired". Liam tilted his head with concern all over his face. He was about to say something when he was cut off by Zayn,"Liam, let him inside". Liam nodded as he emptied the way. Louis sighed as he walked inside. He saw Harry sleeping on the couch as he sat beside him. He moved his hand and brushed some curls out of his face. "He looks so peaceful while sleeping" Louis stated.

Zayn and Liam agreed as Liam asked,"Would you like a drink?". "Water please" Louis replied. Liam nodded as he walked towards his kitchen. Zayn sat infront of him as he comforted,"Lou, everything is going to be alright. Don't stress". Louis took a deep breath as he pleaded,"Just-Just don't tell anyone". Zayn nodded as he replied,"I won't. Don't worry". In the mean time, Liam got the glass. He handed it over to him. "Where's Niall?" Liam asked.

"He's working on a project" Zayn replied. Liam nodded as he turned to Louis. Louis still had his gaze on Harry who was sleeping peacefully. "He was crying" Liam informed. Louis turned to him and asked,"Why?". "He was worried about you" Liam replied.

Sadness took over Louis' face.

"He loves you" Liam stated. "That's bullshit" Louis replied turning his gaze towards Liam. Zayn moved his hand over Liam's thigh as he stated,"Shh. We can talk about it later. Not now". Liam nodded as he turned to Harry. He knew Louis had committment issues. He had seen Louis go all the things he had gone through. All those years, he had seen him suffer more than anyone else.

"I'm leaving" Louis announced as he stood up. "Now? Atleast have some dinner Louis" Zayn replied standing up. "Its okay. I have some work" Louis replied. He bent down as he placed his hand under Harry knees. "You can wake him up" Zayn stated. Louis shaked his head as he asked,"Can you hand me his bag?". "Yeah. Let me held you" Liam stated as he rushed to get his bag.

Louis moved as Zayn helped him reach the car. He opened the door for him as Louis placed Harry on the seat. Harry was usually a light sleeper, maybe he was too tired. Louis thanked them for the last time as he drove towards his mansion. On his way, he thought of how Zayn and Liam's mansion was a 'house' and his was just a mansion.

~

H

arry's eyes slowly opened. He saw the darkness which was surrounding him. He shifted abit when he felt a body behind him with an arm around his waist. He placed a hand on the hand as he recognized that it was Louis'. He sighed as he silently got up. He reached over to Louis' phone and checked the time. His gaze fell over his lock screen. It was of him and a middle aged woman. She had long brunetee hair. She was beautiful. Harry assumed she was Louis' mom.

He saw the time and switched it off. It was three in the morning. Harry could tell it was his room. Louis might have carried him here. He left a sigh as he turned to Louis who looked like a child. He looked so peaceful. Harry moved his hand and brushed his soft hair. He bite on his lower lip with hesitation. He muttered a 'fuck it' under his breath and leaned down pressing a kiss on his forehead...........