22

"Quick, get into the car" The last thing Harry had heard before he was pushed into the vehicle. The push was strong and harsh, leading him to hit his head on the window. He left a small 'oww' and rubbed his head.

He jumped when he heard the door slammed hard against the car. He turned around seeing Louis beside him. The boy quickly wrapped his arms around the other and hid his face in the nap of his neck. Louis was calm, he was used to all of this but he knew Niall and Harry weren't.

"You okay baby? Do you feel dizzy or lightheaded?" He asked with concern. Harry raised his head from his neck and shaked it in response. A sigh left Louis' lips as he shut his eyes and let his body relax. "Niall fainted" He said in a low tone. Harry snapped his head into his direction and asked,"What? How? Where is he?". A frow on his brows as his hands reached Louis'.

"He'll be fine. Liam knows how to take care of it" He replied opening his eyes, looking at the green ones, full of worry. He moved his fingers and caressed them along Harry's smooth cheeks. "I'm sorry darling. I didn't knew the crowd would gather this much" He said with a hint of guilt in his voice. Surely he didn't want Harry infront of cameras now.

"Its fine Lou. I can't imagine how you used to do it all the time" Harry replied with his gaze on the blue eyed man. Louis sighed and replied,"We had alot more security". Harry nodded as he leaned back, relaxing his body beside Louis'. "I will make sure to get us a restriction order till we're here" Louis stated in a firm voice.

Harry hmmed as his eyes felt heavy, his head resting onto Louis' shoulder. He felt a soft touch on his fingers and then his hand was being held. A small smile creeping on his face while his breathing calmed. "We'll reach in ten minutes" Louis stated.

After a nice and silent ten minutes later, they had reached the mansion. There was no crowd thankfully. As Harry got out of his car, he rushed towards the one in which Niall, Zayn and Liam were. His hands rushing to hold his best friend as he asked with concern,"Are you okay?".

Niall gave him a small but tight nod. His lips were pressed together with a small furrow on his brows was settled. "Come Harry let's go inside, you both should rest" He heard Liam state. They both nodded in union and followed the men inside.

Upon entering, Niall had quickly opted for a seat as his breathing had shortened. Harry stood beside him, his hand pressing onto his shoulder. Liam quickly rushed towards the kitchen and fetched him a glass of water. Zayn kneeled infront of the boy, holding his hand.

"You should take a nap, it'll make you feel better" Zayn suggested. Niall nodded and asked,"Where?". Liam showed him the way to a room that was on the ground floor. The house was of medium size, it was smaller than the one they had in London. It had a sort of medieval look to it with the tone of brown it had.

Upon entering, the house had a small area for parking which was covered with plants. It had big wooden door which was secured by a glass door from inside. The house had a nice touch of homely feeling with brown couch and a huge fireplace to its right. Towards it left, was a huge glass door separating the living room and pool area of the house.

It had an open kitchen was neatly finished. Towards its right were medieval looking stairs which headed upto a narrow space leading to two rooms. The house had four rooms, two on the ground floor and two on the first floor.

Harry was busy looking around, he jumped as he felt a hand on his lower back. He turned around facing the man, he smiled looking at Louis. "Wanna head upstairs?" He asked with a soft look on his face. Harry nodded in return.

"We're gonna go take some rest. You two should get it too" Louis stated placing a hand on Liam's shoulder. He nodded lazily and turned around towards the stairs. Upon reaching, Harry lazily slumped around the room and fell on the bed.