21

"Lou"

"Lou"

"Wake up daddy"

Louis graoned as he heard the curly boy say those sinful words. He slowly opened his eyes meeting the mop of curls on his face as he said,"Good morning to you too". "Good morning Lou" Harry replied with a frog smile on his face. "Now can I know why did you use that sinful word" He paused and turned to look at the time on his phone as he continued,"Yeah right at eight in the morning".

"Well you weren't waking up and I had to do something. Come on now get up" Harry said moving off the bed. Louis sighed as he sat up, looking at Harry who was currently moving his curvy hips while walking. "Those shorts are gonna be the death of me" He said with a groan and threw his head backwards.

"Just the shorts?" Harry asked biting his lower lip. "Not something that's under it?" He asked with an innocent smile. This was going on for days now. They both were teasing each other so much but whenever they'd try to do anything, either one of them would stop or Niall would intrupt them.

Louis had offered that they could stay in a hotel for the days but Zayn and Liam didn't want that. Why would they let them go when they all could stay together?

"Come here baby, atleast give me my morning kiss" Louis said pouting like a baby and opened his arms. Harry giggled and ran towards him. He jumped onto the bed, into his arms. Louis hmmed hugging him and pressed a kiss on his forehead. Harry leaned in pressing a kiss on his lips.

Louis smiled and placed another peck on his lips as he mumbled," You're pretty". Harry hmmed as he replied,"And you're a meanie". Louis giggled remembering what he did last night.

He had teased Harry alot on the dinner table yesterday with Zayn. At the end, Harry was siting on the edge of the bed with a pout on his face and hands crossed. Louis had convinced him with alot of kisses and tickles.

"Are you guys decent?" They heard Niall ask. "Yeah" Louis said in a loud voice. He entered the room and said,"You said you're decent but I see Harry's ass all on display". Louis moved the cover of his ass and said,"Don't look at my baby's arse then". Harry giggled and pressed a kiss on his lips and got up.

Niall walked to him lazily and held his wrist as he said,"Come on make me breakfast". "Ask Liam" Louis said getting up from the bed. "But I miss his cooking. Please froggie" Niall whined. Harry sighed and nodded as they both walked downstairs leaving Louis alone.

He quickly brushed his teeth and wore a shirt, walking downstairs.

"Lou can you go wake Zayn and Liam up" Harry asked without looking up from the bowl he was whisking. Louis groaned as he walked over to their room and banged the door loudly. He giggled and screamed,"OI OI".

He giggled and ran back towards the kitchen. He saw Niall looking at him with judgy eyes and asked,"You alright?". "Yeah mate I'm alright, do I not look alright?" He asked back. Niall shrugged as he walked behind Harry and placed his chin on his shoulder.

"You're so lucky Loueh" He said as he took a sniff of the batter. "I know mate" He said siting on the dining table.

"What is wrong with you?" They heard Liam ask. Louis made a weird face as Liam entered the kitchen and said,"Niall, please get out of the kitchen". Harry giggled and asked,"Why isn't he allowed in the kitchen?". "Louis and Niall are banned from my kitchen" Liam stated as he pour himself a glass of water.

"Good morning mate" Louis said as he saw Zayn enter the living room with his glasses on. "Morning" He mumbled and sat beside Niall, cuddling to his side. "Guys we have to reach the airport in two hours" Niall reminded. "Thank you Niall" Louis said as he walked towards them and cuddled next to Zayn.