14

Everyone has a different system of overcoming with someone's loss. Some like talking about the person, some like grieving in private.

It was a week after all the drama Mark had created. Today was 23rd December, two days till Christmas. Louis had asked Harry if he wanted to spend his Christmas with Zayn, Liam and Niall. Harry had already replied saying he'd rather spend the day infront of the fire cuddling with him.

Currently, Louis was getting ready in front of his dresser while Harry had just woken up. He walked over to him and wrapped his arms around his waist and he said,"Good morning honey".  "Good morning sunflower" Louis replied with a small smile and pressed a kiss on his forehead. "What are you doing today?" He asked as he brushed his hand through Harry's morning hair. "Nothing" Harry muttered.

"How about you join me today?" Louis asked. Harry smiled but before he could reply, Louis added,"And maybe a nice dinner outside tonight". " I'd love to Lou" Harry replied pecking his lips. He happily skipped to the shower to get ready for the day.

Louis smiled as he walked downstairs. He wanted to give Louis what he had not given him from the past three months. He wanted to show him the love he craved for. He smiled at the thought of his mum when she said,

"Keep him happy no matter what Boobear. He's your responsibility"

A small giggle left his lips on his Jay would ask Louis about Harry everytime he visited her. She truly adored him. He started making some tea for himself and Harry something they'd do everyday. Since Louis wasn't a breakfast person, Harry would ask him to have tea with him.

After some time, Harry was ready and downstairs. He wore a white shirt with black skinny Jean's and a mustard coat over it. Louis always wondered how could he pull off anything he wore. As he reached downstairs, he was smiling brightly as he placed his hands behind him and asked,"Are we ready to go?". Louis smiled as he pecked his cheek and replied,"Tea before hand Harold".

Harry smiled and tilted his head. They both sat on the coffee table infront of each other. "I was thinking about changing your room" Louis stated taking a sip of his tea. "My room?" Harry asked with furrowed eyebrows. Louis nodded and replied,"The one you used to use earlier. Maybe abit more cosy, a fireplace and new closet for you". Harry smiled and replied,"You don't have to. I'm happy with what I have". "But it's not enough" Louis whined.

Harry giggled and shaked his head as he stated,"But promise you'd help me decorate it". Louis smiled and nodded, with that they were ready to leave.

~

"Nialler" Harry screamed as he saw his best friend entering the office. Niall turned around in shock but before he could react, Harry jumped over him engulfing the Irish man with a tight hug. "Harreh, what are you doing here?" Niall asked with his face muffled into his shoulder. Harry parted away and replied,"Louis got me here". Niall nodded as he turned to Louis and said,"Good morning Tommo". "Good morning Leprechaun" Louis teased with a smirk on his face.

They all headed inside while Harry asked Niall about how his work life was. Louis smiled seeing Harry getting all excited hearing Niall talk about how he now managed the lower level of management. "That's amazing Ni" Harry stated with a huge smile on his face. "Thanks H" Niall replied.

"Hey Niall" they heard a sweet voice say. They all turned around seeing a young woman standing behind them. "Good morning Mr.Tomlinson" she greeted. Louis replied with a good morning as he turned to Harry and stated,"I'll be in my office and Niall you can have an hour free".

"Oh wow you basically got a free hour" the woman stated with a smile. Niall smiled as he stated,"This is my friend Harry, Louis' uh um". "Close friend" Harry filled in. She extended her hand as she introduced,"Hi. I'm Ashe". "Pleasure to meet you" Harry replied. She replied,"Its all mine. Uh I'll meet at the lunch Niall. Bye".

Niall waved her as she walked infront of them. Harry cleared his throat as he looked at Niall with a side eye. "What?" Niall asked with a giggle. "I didn't even say anything you twat" Harry giggled. Niall rolled his eyes as he stated,"Let's go to Zayn's office. He's off for a meeting so he won't be here for another three hours".

After reaching in Zayn's office, Harry examined it. It was a beautiful one though, it was mostly like the one Christian Grey had in Fifty Shades of Grey. Harry personally hated that movie but the songs and books were amazing.

"So, what got you here?" Niall asked siting on the grey couch. "Louis asked me to join in" Harry replied. Niall nodded as he confessed,"I got to know what happened. I'm really sorry for him". Harry hmmed as he announced,"I want to tell you something important". "What?" Niall asked. Harry paused looking at his lap. "Don't tell me you're pregnant" Niall stated with eyes widened.

"What? No! Niall. I'm a boy" Harry replied in panic. "I don't know. Maybe you have both the organs" Niall shrugged. Harry sighed as he replied,"Ni, it doesn't makes any sense". "It does in fanfiction" Niall replied defending himself. Harry rolled his eyes as he stated,"Okay stop. I wanna tell you this".

Niall nodded as Harry confessed,"I". "I?" Niall asked in excitement. "I um kissed" Harry added. "Kissed who?" Niall asked with his eyebrows furrowed. "Who? Louis you twat" Harry hissed. "Louis you twat, that's a weird ass name. Oh! wait, you kissed Louis? As in Louis Tomlinson?" Niall asked in shock. "Yes Niall. You're behaving as in I wasn't his sex toy a week ago" Harry replied.

"Oh fuck. Wait, you guys had never kissed before?" Niall asked. Harry shaked his head in response. "How did it happen?" Niall asked in excitement. Harry smiled and replied,"Well".

~

"Oh my God, fuck. You won't believe I saw them like that" Niall laughed loudly. Harry who was currently laughing his ass off on the couch didn't hear the door open. They both jumped hearing,"Real nice Niall. This is how you talk about me?" They both turned around seeing Zayn standing there.

Niall and Harry stood up as Zayn walked upto them. He immediately pinched Niall's ear, twisting it as he scolded,"I thought you'd work here". "Ahh, Zaynnnn. Stop, it hurts" Niall winced.

Harry giggled as he stated,"I'm sorry Zayn. I distracted him". Zayn left Niall ear leaving him all red as he giggled and replied,"I know Louis texted me. Wait, what are you guys doing for his birthday?". "Birthday?" Harry asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Oh shit, he didn't tell you?" Zayn asked. Harry panicked as he replied,"Never came up in our talks. Oh fuck, what should I get him. I have no money". Niall turned to him and held his shoulders while he replied,"Hey, hey. I can help you. You don't have to care about money". Harry gave him a small smiled at his best friend......

Hello.....I'm backkkkk