16

"Harold, stop wiggling" Louis mumbled in his sleep. He felt his body being shake as he opened his eyes seeing big green eyes looking at him. Wild curls falling from his face with a huge dimpled smile.

"Happy birthday honey" Harry wished happily. Louis sat up with a small smile on his face. Harry immediately wrapped his arms around his neck and straggled his lap. "Kitten I have morning breath" Louis giggled. "I don't care" Harry mumbled pressing a kiss onto his lips.

Louis smiled and kissed him back. While kissing, Harry moved his legs wrapping them around Louis' waist. Louis moved his hands and placed them his waist. Harry giggled as they parted away,"Happy birthday baby". Louis pressed their foreheads together with a hmm and replied,"Thanks kitten".

"I've something for you" Harry stated getting up from the bed. Louis looked at the boy with fond eyes as he grabbed a tray filled with food. "Wow" Louis giggled. Harry smiled and placed it on his lap. Louis reached over and held his hand pulling the boy to his side. He placed a kiss on his cheek and said,"Thank you baby".

Harry blushed and stated,"I've a gift for you". "Really baby?" Louis asked in shock. Harry hmmed as he smirked and stated,"And that's for later". Louis nodded as he turned and started eating his breakfast. He gave Harry some bites in between too. After the nice and sweet morning, both of them headed downstairs.

"What do you wanna do today?" Harry asked holding his hands. Louis smiled and replied,"Anything you want kitten". Harry shaked his head and replied,"No. It's your birthday today. Tell me". "Uh how about we just cuddle and talk?"
Louis asked. Harry giggled and agreed.

They got settled near the fireplace with a small blanket. Harry rested his head on Louis' shoulder while his hand was around his body. "When's your birthday darling?" Louis asked. "1st February" Harry replied in a low tone. "How are the twins?" Harry asked. "They're better. They wanted us over tomorrow though" Louis replied. "What about your father?" Harry asked looking at him.

"I think Lewis said he couldn't be near the twins for a month or two now" Louis replied. "Ohh" Harry stated. "Do you want some tea?" Louis asked. Harry shaked his head and replied,"Not really in the mood", with that Harry sat up and placed his head on Louist' lap.

Louis giggled as he started playing with his curls. "You're too pretty" Louis stated. "And you're really beautiful" Harry replied with a huge smile on his face. "I love your dimples" Louis giggled . Harry hmmed and replied,"I love yours". "I don't have dimples kitten" Louis replied.

Harry shaked his head and poked his cheeks and said,"Only for my eyes". Louis smiled looking at him. The only person who used to acknowledge his dimples was his mum. Eleanor never really complimented him.

"What was the trip you and Zayn were talking about?" Harry asked. Louis ohhed and added,"Um its actually something we needed to talk about". Harry sat up with a serious expression and asked,"What is it?". "Um we were kinda famous back in our days" Louis confessed. "What do you mean?" Harry asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"We were in a boyband" Louis confessed.

"Really?" Harry asked in excitment. Louis nodded and added,"Quite big one. Uh we were made in 2009. Disbanded in 2013". "Wow that's so cool Lou" Harry smiled. Louis smiled as he moved his hand and brushed away some of Harry's hair. "I wanna take you shopping" He stated in a low tone.

"I've got so many clothes" Harry giggled. "I want you to throw them away" Louis ordered in a firm voice. Harry giggled thinking he was joking but it died when Louis didn't laugh. "Why Lou? Don't you like it when I wear feminine clothes?" Harry asked in hesitation.

"No kitten. I love it. Its just" Louis paused in between making Harry curious. "What?" He asked. "They're samples" he blurted out. "Samples?" Harry asked in confusion. He nodded as he added,"Eleanor got alot and never wore them. Many didn't fit her or were not her size".

"Why did you decide to keep them?" Harry asked with his arms crossed infront of his chest. Louis shaked his head and replied,"They were in the basement from a long time and I wanted to you know try some on you". Harry nodded in response. There was sadness over his face. He may not say that but Louis could see that.

No one would've wanted to wear samples.

Louis gently pushed Harry off his lap and stood up. He reached for his and and said,"We're going now. If you want Liam can join us but not Niall cuz he's working". Harry smiled as he stood up. He giggled seeing that he was a bit taller than Louis. "Just you and me?" He asked with a smile on his face.

Louis nodded as he walked towards the counter and grabbed his keys. Harry happily bouncing behind him as Louis called for some security.

They both got into the car as Louis started driving. The security would reach them in ten minutes. "I don't like silence" Harry confessed. Louis hmmed as he replied,"Figured". "Isn't it overrated?" Harry asked turning to him. "Silence?" Louis asked. "Comfortable silence" he added. Louis hmmed as he stated with a giggle,"I don't know that. Its always awkward for me".

Harry giggled and agreed with him. "Remember the day when you took me for the check up?" Harry asked. Louis groaned,"How can I forget?". Harry giggled as he added,"Yeah the one where you teased me in the car". Louis smirked as he commented,"Yeah, when you got all shy".

"Oh shut up" Harry rolled his eyes. "Comeone kitten, it was fun" Louis giggled. "I bumped my head four times on the roof" Harry mumbled but clear enough to make Louis laugh. "How sexy" Lous commented with a laugh.

"Its your fault. Your car is too small" Harry replied adding a 'like you' which Louis didn't hear but nobody had to know that. "Is it my fault that you're a gaint" Louis sassed back. "A baby in a giant's body" he teased.......

I like how the end was. It is cute when they make cute convos. I never want this story to end so there'll be fluff alot more than expected.