31

♡

"Ahhhhhh"

Harry and Louis woke up with a gasp as they heard the scream. They both turned around and asked,"What happened?". "I think that was Niall" Harry replied as he started rushing out of the bed. Louis also got up and followed him downstairs. They had slept late at night so naturally they woke up late.

When they reached downstairs, they saw Zayn and Liam giggling their asses on the couch while Niall was standing infront of the kitchen counter holding a pan. Harry's gaze fell on the counter where Moon was siting and licking himself. "What's going on guys?" Louis asked with a yawn. "Your kitten is tryna kill me" Niall said with a groan as he walked towards Harry.

"No you're tryna scare him" Harry pouted and grabbed Moon. He placed him in his little bed and went back towards them. "Okay so what are we having for breakfast?" Zayn asked pausing everyone. "We have to order because there are no groceries" Louis replied back. "Okay then let's go" Liam said as he stood up.

They all stood up lazily and followed Liam to the car. Harry locked the door and climbed in. Liam drove the car to the nearby Cafe. The neighborhood was quite and clean which was something Louis liked. He wouldn't want a noisy neighborhood and especially knowing that not many fans could follow him here. He wanted safety and security at first.

"No for the last time Niall he's not going to eat your food" Louis argued with Niall for Moon. Niall was joking about being scared from Moon, even Louis wasn't hat scared for him. He was just a kitten. "Niall he's just a kitten" Harry added. Louis groaned and rolled his eyes. "Hey stop being mean to my boy" Zayn said looking at them. "My boy? Liam be careful" Louis joked.

Niall fake gagged and said,"He's like my mate". Louis giggled and replied,"That's what he said". Harry giggled lightly but stopped when Zayn passed him a glare. Yeah he could get scary. "Come on mate should I tell them your love story?" Louis asked nudging him. Zayn blushed and turned around without a reply. "I wanna know" Niall insisted. "I wanna know too" Harry added after him.

"Alright then I guess we found ourselves a topic" Louis smirked.

~

"Tell me Louis. Come on if you don't I'm gonna smack you" Niall threatened. "Is this how you talk to your uncle Niall" Louis asked in a teasing tone. Everyone giggled as Niall rolled his eyes crossed his arms infront of his chest. He just wanted to know how they met and fell in love. "Okay. I'll tell you leprechaun" Louis replied back with a giggle.

"So I remember when Zayn first confessed me about his crush on Liam"

Flashback to 2010

"Mate" Zayn called as he entered Louis' house. "In the kitchen" Louis instantly replied back. He took a deep breath and walked towards the kitchen. He saw Louis holding two beers in his hands. "Come on let's sit" Louis said as he opened the two. They both walked back to the living room and sat down. "Fifa?" Louis asked holding the remote.