2

"Now some rules" Louis stated as he crouched down.

Harry was breathing heavily as he felt Louis' hand reach for his leg. He held it up and placed it on his knee. "I want you to apply this lotion atleast twice a day. Am I clear?" Louis asked as he showed Harry the bottle. "Yes master" Harry replied. Louis squeezed some amount on his palm as he started rubbing it on Harry's leg. He moved his hands slowly from his feet to Harry's thigh. Louis changed to his other leg and did the same. Harry had quite long legs and Louis liked that.

"Followed by this body mist" Louis stated showing Harry the spray bottle. Harry nodded and replied,"Okay master". Louis sprayed some amount on Harry's legs as he rubbed the shiny liquid. It made Harry's skin shimmer underneath. "Apply all over your body" Louis ordered as he stood up. Harry nodded and held the bottles. "Drop the towel" Louis ordered. Harry gulped the lump in his throat but did as he was told to, he dropped the towel. Louis smirked and bite his lower lip. He walked behind Harry as he started picking out something from the closet.

Harry could see Louis from the mirror. Louis turned around and checked Harry out. His gaze fell upon Harry's eyes which were upon him. Louis smirked as he said,"You'll wear any of this around me. I'll tell you but not infront of my wife". Harry nodded and replied,"Okay master". "And one more thing, call me daddy" Louis ordered with a smirk. Harry nodded and replied,"Okay daddy". Louis smirked as he walked over to Harry.

Louis moved his finger along Harry's sides tracing his skin. Harry closed his eyes in response and tilted his head. Louis kept his gaze on Harry through he mirror as he moved to twist his nipples. Harry bite on his lower lip as he left a small muffed moan. Louis smirked and removed himself making Harry open his eyes. Louis pulled an outfit out as he said,"Wear this underneath and then these above". Harry nodded as he walked to Louis ti grab those clothes.

Before Harry could get a hold of them, Louis grabbed his waist. He pulled Harry infront of him. A smirk on his face as he held his wrist and pulled him outside the room. Louis sat on the edge of the bed as he held Harry's wrist and pulled him over his lap. Harry gasped at the sudden moment. Louis placed a slap on Harry's butt making him jump. "What's your color?" Louis asked in whisper but raspy voice. "Green daddy" Harry replied in a whisper. Harry heard a sound as he could tell was that, it was a lube bottle.

Louis reached his fingers over to Harry's hole and applied the amount of lube he wanted. Harry was breathing heavily feeling small under Louis. A gasp left his lips as Louis pushed his finger inside of the younger boy. "Such a tight little hole" Louis whispered. Harry could feel Louis' hard on growing on his stomach. Harry could tell that he was huge and thick.

Harry moaned as he felt Louis push two more fingers in. "Be a good boy" Louis said as he placed another slap on Harry's ass. Louis was going slow by thrusting into Harry's ass. He reached over to his side as he pulled the silicone plug. Harry whined as Louis pulled his fingers out. He positioned the plug to his entrance and slowly entered it. Harry threw his head back while moaning feeling the buttplug inside his ass.

Louis quickly held Harry's forearms and pulled his to stand. Harry was still coping with the buttplug and couldn't open his eyes. Louis took him back inside the dressing and made him stand infront of the mirror. "Wear this" Louis ordered as he held the red lingerie in his hands. Harry nodded and grabbed the lingerie in his hands. He swiftly wore it with Louis' gaze burning into his skin. As he was done, he took a look at himself in the mirror. He looked.....sexy.

"Now this" Louis said holding a shirt and shorts for Harry. Harry held the clothes as he wore the pink short shorts and the huge white top saying "daddy's". Louis placed his hands on Harry's shoulder as he made him sit down. He ordered,"I want you always wear these". Harry turned to see the mascara and lip balm in Louis' hands. He grabbed them and slowly applied them where they're supposed to be.