18

"Shit" Harry muttered under his bed as he started rushing out of the bed. "What happened babe?" Louis asked sitting up. "I forgot your gift" Harry replied. He disappeared into his dressing room and came out with a box in his hand along with a huge smile.

Louis giggled when he tripped on his foot while walking towards the bed. Harry jumped back on the bed as he exteneded his arms and handed Louis the gift. "Happy birthday Loubear" Harry wished with a smile. Louis had a smile on his face as he started opening it.

His eyes fell when he saw a glass frame. He pulled it out seeing a picture of him and his beautiful mother. He smiled at her memory, it was a picture of him and Jay when he was three years old. He turned to Harry and asked,"Where did you get the picture from?". "Uh Zayn gave this to us" Harry replied.

He crawled forward as he explained,"He told me how Eleanor never let you put a picture of your family, so maybe you could put it up here". Louis smiled and nodded as he stated,"Mum would've loved this. She always loved capturing memories". Harry him a smile while looking the older boy with fond.

Louis sighed as he confessed,"You know when I was younger, I used to think that the lights were for my birthday". Harry smiled as he wrapped his arms around his neck. "You're a gift Lou, that's why you were born on Christmas Eve" Harry stated planting a kiss on his forehead.

"I will put this in my office" Louis stated. Harry furrowed his eyebrows and asked,"Why not here?". Louis smirked and replied,"Because we had sex in here and I don't think mum would appreciate seeing that". Harry scrunched his nose and playfully slapped his cheek.

"Come on now cuddle me. I'm still the birthday boy" Louis stated. Harry giggled and replied,"Whatever you say king". They both leaned back to the bed as Harry placed his head on Louis' shoulder while he played with his curls. Harry was on his phone stalking Louis' old instagram account.

After a while, Harry eventually started yawning and fell asleep on the older lad's shoulder. Louis placed a kiss on his eye and switched the lights off, covering their bodies with sheets.

~

Harry had woken up early today. He wasn't sure why but he did. He let Louis sleep for some time and ran himself a bath. He had extra time and he knew he could relax. He settled himself down while he closed his eyes and let his body relax.

He felt clean. Back in the center, they'd have more customers on Christmas and he hated that. He hated every single bits of that place. After a long time, Where he didn't have sex everyday, Where someone loved him. Loved him?

He wasn't sure though. What were they? Did they have a need to label themselves? Harry sighed thinking about those thoughts. He wanted stability but he didn't wanted to label their relationship yet. He wanted to enjoy the present and not worry about the past or future.

He was pulled out of his own thoughts when he heard a knock on the door. "Has you in there baby?" Louis asked. Harry replied back,"Yeah. You can come in. I'm having a bath". Louis replied with an 'alright' as he entered the bathroom. He smiled and said,"Good morning babe". "Good morning lou" Harry replied with a smile.

Louis walked over and settled himself behind Harry after stripped down his clothes. Harry rested his body upon Louis' with a hmm. "The twins are coming over today" Louis stated. "Are they?" Harry asked in excitment. Louis hmmed with his eyes closed. "What about Lottie ?" He asked. "She wanted to spend time with her boyfriend" Louis replied.

"Eleanor never likes them coming over" Louis confessed. Harry rolled his eyes and replied,"Its her loss Lou.  Let her be, now what would you wanna do today?". "I think I wanna visit mum today" Louis replied. Harry nodded as he added,"Then a nice dinner with the twins".

"At what time?" Harry asked. "I think in an hour or so" Louis replied back. Harry hmmed as he said,"I'll have to get out of it. I need to make breakfast for them". Louis reached over and wrapped his arms around his shoulder,"I'll help you with it. Stay". Harry nodded as he turned around and pecked his lips.

They stayed in there for half an hour.

They didn't wear the Christmas sweater but matching shirts though. Harry wore a red button up, leaving two top buttons unbuttoned. While Louis wore a red shirt with black trousers.

They walked down to the kitchen and started preparing the breakfast while dancing to a song named 'perfect'. Harry loved that song alot. They'd dance all over the kitchen floor, stealing touches here and there. Like Louis holding Harry's waist and pushing him to his body while Harry would cup his cheeks inbetween the song.

They were slow dancing while they heard the bell ring . Louis rushed over to the door while Harry removed his aprin and walked behind him. They saw Lewis and the twins walking in. The twins rushed over to Louis, hugging his legs. "Hello girls" He said hugging them back.

"Hello Louis. Hi Harry" Lewis said. Harry and Louis both replied with hi at the same time making the twins giggle. "Merry Christmas you two" He wished. "Merry Christmas Lewis" Harry wished. "Merry Christmas. Take care of my sister" Louis said with a small smile on his face.

"Merry Christmas Lou and Harry" the twins wished. Harry bent down infront of them as he said,"Merry Christmas girls". "Merry Christmas" Louis wished hugging them again. "Alright I should take my leave" Lewis stated. Louis nodded as he walked to see him off.

"Come on girls. Did you have your breakfast?" Harry asked taking them to the living room. "No, Lots wanted to go over to Lewis'" Daisy stated. "Its okay, I'll serve some. Do you like pancakes?" He asked with a smile on his face. The twins jumped in excitement and replied with their yeses.

"How are you girls?" Louis asked placing his hands on either of the girl's shoulder. "We're good" Pheobe replied back. "Lots said we'd soon have our exams started" Daisy stated. "Then you'll have to study but for now it's festival season" Louis stated and pinched her cheek.

"How would you like your pancakes?" Harry asked from the kitchen. "I will go help him. He's quite clumsy" Louis whispered making the girls giggle. He stood and walked over to Harry who was grabbing a tray. He smiled and gave him a peck on his lips. "Can you get the drinks?" Harry asked. Louis nodded as he grabbed the drinks for them.

Harry placed the plates infront of the girls making them stare at the beauty with their jaws dropped. "Wow Hazza it's beautiful" Daisy stated. "Thank you Hazza" Pheobe said with a smile. Louis smiled as he said,"Thanks babe".

The breakfast went by soon with them giggling and taking about life. In between where they discussed on how Jay would celebrate the Christmas. She was an angel........

I didn't exclude Felicite on purpose, I forgot to add her. I'm sorry