27

Put your head on my shoulder

A giggle escaped Harry's lips as his hands traveled to the back of Louis' neck. He passed the older boy a smile and continued dancing with him. Louis giggled and gave a soft pinch to his waist making him jump. Cliff and Bruce were jumping around them, barking in between.

"Come on, dance properly you two" Daisy said from behind of her phone. "What can I do if the gaint baby can't stop giggling" Louis said giving his cheek a pinch. "Heyy" Harry whined with a cheeky smile on his face. Louis smiled and pulled the boy closer, dancing to the beat of the song.

"Look at Lots" Pheobe pointed. Harry turned around seeing Lottie and Lewis dancing with each other. Her head was on Lewis' shoulder with a smile on her face. Lewis had her arms wrapped around her as they slowly danced. He smiled and turned around to face Louis who was making funny faces towards Phobe and Daisy while he petted Cliff and Bruce.

"Lou, dance with me" Harry pouted. "Alright you big baby" Louis said and pulled him closer. His hand resting on his waist as he swinged him harshly to his side. Harry's eyes widened when he was turned around again. He could hear Daisy and Pheobe laughing at them. Being the clumsy one he was, he tripped on his feet bumping into Lottie making them fall.

Louis, Pheobe and Daisy started laughing loudly seeing the three of them on the floor. Cliff was beside Louis looking at them while Bruce started licking Lottie. Cliff moved infront as he walked towards Harry and started licking his face. "Look at the curly boys being in love" Louis cooed at them.

They all stood up with a laugh. Harry and Louis were currently at Lewis' place since they all were there. Lewis had some places in mind which they could like but it would take some time. So, instead of living in a hotel, Louis wanted to spend some time with his family.

"Come on girls, enough of the fun. Get ready for bed" Lottie said as she picked up some utensils. The girls whined but eventually agreed. As they walked inside, Lottie came back sat beside Lewis. "You know you'd be a great mum" Harry complimented. "Aw thanks Harry" She replied back. Lewis smiled and wrapped arms around her waist pulling her closer.

"Hey, no pda in front of me" Louis called. "Oh really, you were the one making out with Harry in the kitchen" lottie teased back. Harry blushed and hid his face on Louis' shoulder. "We should get ready for bed" Lewis said looking at Lottie. She gave him a nod and turned around to her brother. "Don't you dare do anything tonight" Lottie warned. Louis smirked and shrugged his shoulder. "Good night" Harry said as they all hugged each other saying good night.

Louis and Harry walked upstairs to their room along with cliff following them. Bruce had gone to the girl's room because that was where he used to sleep most of the time. They entered inside as Harry sat on the bed along with Cliff and cuddled next to him. Louis stripped out of his clothes and jumped beside the boys.

Harry did the same and moved back on the bed. Cliff laid in between them as Louis said,"Lad you're supposed to be on my side". Harry giggled and said,"You can stay that way for a day". He moved his hands and gave Cliff belly rubs as he said,"Aren't you a good boy". "I love you darling. Good night" Louis said as he leaned in and placed a kiss on Harry's lips.

"I love you too, good night boo" Harry replied back and laid back on the duvet.

~

Louis had woken up to something poking in his stomach and back. He graoned and turned around in his sleep as he said,"Don't". The poking didn't stop as he sat up with graon. He saw Bruce and Cliff who were ready to jump on him. "Lads, stop stop" He giggled as he petted the two. "Where's my baby?" He mumbled and turned around to see the side of his bed empty.