28

♡

"I love you so much" Harry giggled as
he splashed some water on Louis' face. He scrunched his nose and said,"What a way of showing love kitten". Harry giggled as he walked closer to him. Louis wrapped his arm around his waist pulling the boy closer. "I had fun today" Harry confessed with a content smile on his face. "I love you baby" Louis replied placing a kiss on his lips.

They were currently on a beach which was all empty since it was night time. They had a fun date at the arcade and this time they ate street food and not the fancy restaurants. Louis had told Harry about he had missed his teenage years in the band and couldn't have that kind of fun. Harry was happy seeing Louis smile brightly making his day. He currently had half of his shirt out of his pants and his coat was thrown inside the car for some reasons.

"I love you too daddy" Harry replied with a smirk on his face. Louis smirked and stated,"Been a long time since you called me that". "It has been" Harry admitted. He leaned in and pressed his lips onto Louis' with his eyes shut. Louis happily kissed back with his hands traveling to the younger boy's bum.

Their small kiss soon turned into a make out session when Harry tried to take charge. They soon parted away panting for air with content smiles on their faces. Louis pulled Harry by his waist, closer to him as he said,"You're mine". "I'm all yours daddy" He replied back leaning in placing a kiss on his lips.

They stood up and walked back towards their car in each other's arms. Louis had quickly started the car and drove towards a hotel. After booking a room they quickly reached for the elvator. Harry had quickly pushed himself on Louis pressing his lips onto Louis'. Louis quickly responded into the kiss turning it into a rough make out. His hands traveled up and down Harry's body making the boy moan into his mouth.

They parted away when they heard the ting with a smirk on their faces. They quickly walked towards their room as soon as they entered, Louis pinned Harry's body on the wall making the boy whine. "Fucking hell" He muttered as he tried to open Harry's shirt. Harry giggled into the kiss and helped him remove his as well. After they were done, Louis leaned in pressing his lips onto Harry's neck marking up his skin.

Harry moaned loudly as he felt Louis reach his soft. His hands gripped on his hair as he bucked his hips for some friction. Louis moved his hands to hold Harry's hips down and he said,"Hold down tiger". Harry moaned as he gripped Louis' neck pulling him for a kiss. Both of them started making out heavily as Louis said,"Wanna fuck you on the wall".

Harry moaned hearing those sinnful words. Louis moved his hands and started playing with his perky nipples. They both parted away panting for air with a smirk on their faces. Louis smirked and turned themselves around, pushing Harry on his knees. "Show me what your pretty mouth can do kitten" Louis said holding Harry's chin. Harry quickly gave him a nod along with a 'yes daddy'. Louis loved how submissive the boy was.