29

♡

It would be early in the morning when Harry had been woken up with a thousand of kisses on his face. He giggled and stretched his body, purring like a kitten. "Happy birthday kitten" Louis said pressing his lips onto his. Harry smiled and kissed back moving his hand on Louis' shoulder. "Happy birthday love" He said again pulling him into a hug. "Thank you boo. I love you" Harry replied back pecking his cheek.

They parted away and sat up as Louis asked,"How old are you now babe?". "Twenty" Harry replied back. "I'm gonna give twenty kisses to you baby" Louis said pushing his body onto him. He cupped his cheeks making the younger boy giggle. He pressed kisses onto his whole face saying 'I love you' with each one. Harry was all along happy to spend his birthday with him.

"Now my little queen what do you want?" Louis asked brushing his bed hair back. "First off I'm not little, you are and second I want you to give me another kiss" Harry said holding his hand out with sass. Louis giggled and ignored the little comment, since it was his baby's birthday. He grabbed his hand and gently gave him a kiss on the back of his palm.

He leaned in pressing another kiss on his lips to which Harry hmmed in response. They both parted away with smiles on their faces. Louis stood up and held Harry's hand making him stand along with him. They both walked downstairs. Harry jumped when he heard everyone scream,"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY".

He gasped and giggled to himself seeing all of them. The hall was decorated with balloons and lights. They all were wearing birthday caps with smiles on their faces. Harry turned towards Louis with a huge smile on his face. "Aww come here" he said pulling the younger boy into a hug. Everyone awed looking at them being cute most of the time.

They walked downstairs as everyone gave Harry hugs and said happy birthday. "Open my present first" Pheobe jumped. "No mine first" Daisy said stomping her feet on the floor. "First he'll open Louis'" Lottie said with a smile on her face. She turned her gaze towards Louis who had a blush settling on his face.

"First off cake" Lewis said raising his arms to calm everyone. Everyone cheered as Lottie grabbed the cake from the freezer. She placed it infront of Harry as everyone clapped for him. The cake was of a gradient rose gold color. It had twenty written on it with gold letters. "I-I, thank you so much guys" Harry said with his voice cracking up.

He smiled at everyone and turned around hiding his face in Louis' neck. Louis gently rubbed his back with a huge smile on his face while everyone awed at the. "Put candles on it" Lewis said turning towards Lottie. She gave him a nod and started putting up candles around the cake. "Hazza, come on blow the candles" Louis said tickling his sides.

Harry nodded and turned back towards everyone. Louis handed him the knife as Daisy said,"blow the candle". Harry nodded as he closed his eyes and blew the candles. Everyone cheered for him along with their claps. "What did you ask for?" Pheobe asked excitedly. "I'm not telling you" Harry replied back with a pout.