9

Harry was coughing loudly. He tried drinking water but that fell alover him. He couldn't control his coughing making the boy tear. He took a deep breath as his eyes felt heavier. He was panting heavily while he tried to move, his coughing started again.

Suddenly, he heard the door open. He turned his gaze seeing who it was. He rubbed his eyes as he saw Louis standing there. He walked inside as he sat on the edge of the bed. He had a glass in his hand which had some sort of liquid in it. He moved it infront of Harry. Harry shaked his head as he coughed loudly. "You need to take medication" Louis scolded. Harry shaked his head as he replied,"I-I, It at-will fall". Louis nodded as he sat beside Harry. He held his hand as he helped him taking in small sips. It was a weird tasting liquid.

Louis slowly rubbed his back while he gave squeezes to his hand. As he finished, Harry could feel the warmth in his throat. "Come on now. You need to come downstairs" Louis said pulling his hand. Harry shaked his head with his dropped eyes and said,"I-I. My-My legs are s-sore". Louis nodded as he turned to place the glass on the side table. Harry gasped when Louis picked him up bridal style. He started walking downstairs as Harry kept a death grip on him. He kept his gaze on him.

Louis placed Harry on the couch as he covered him up with a blanket. Harry just stared at him seeing him being all careful. Louis walked to the kitchen as he brought a huge tray. He placed it infront of Harry. It had alot of food in it.
Louis picked up a bowl as he said,"Chicken soup". Harry nodded looking at him. As he was about to take the bowl from his hand, Louis placed them back. He held the spoon and scooped. He blew on it slowly and brought it near Harry's lips. Harry bite on his lower lip as he leaned in and tasted the soup.

Louis did this until the soup was finished. Louis helped him have a full dinner and at the end he made Harry hold a cup and said,"Red date tea". Harry nodded as Louis stood up and placed the dishes in the sink. He got a cup of his own and sat beside Harry. Harry smiled looking at him. Louis smiled back at him as he took a sip. "Louis, I-I am sorry" Harry apologized. Louis pressed his finger on his lips. Harry immediately stopped as Louis removed it. He took a deep breath as he said,"You don't know how scared I got". Harry lowered his head as his smile disappeared.

"I thought I broke you" Louis sighed. "You can't do this Harry. Not eating for so long, it can cause serious damage" Louis added. "I'm s-sorry" Harry whispered while his head was down. Louis reached over and held his chin softly. He moved his head towards him and said,"I'm not mad at you. I was scared". Harry didn't say a word as they kept looking at each other.

"Niall was really worried" Louis stated. Harry sighed and asked,"W-What did he s-say?". "He was like, I knew you couldn't take care of him. I knew he could've stayed there and been better" Louis did an impression of him. Harry's jaw dropped as he replied,"I'm s-so sorry. I'm so sorry h-he said that. He's a dumbass. He n-never knows what to say". Louis giggled as he replied,"I know. I'm not mad. He sounded cute". Harry giggled as shaked his head. Louis smiled looking at him with his dimples popping out.

"Drink your tea Harold" Louis stated nudging his shoulder. Harry nodded as he asked,"Isn't it the o-one pregnant women drink in their confinement?". Louis furrowed his eyebrows and asked,"How do you know?". "Um there was this girl with us. She g-got pregnant and her master didn't a-accept the child" Harry explained. Louis asked in a worried tone,"What happened with the child then?". "W-We don't know. Simon did something" Harry replied, clear sadness on his face.

"That's fucked up" Louis answered. Harry hmmed in response as he said,"It shouldn't h-happen. Everyone s-should have a right to keep their child". Louis placed his hand on Harry's shoulder as he replied,"I'm sure they're in a better place now". "Simon is a m-monster" Harry confessed with a weak voice. Louis hmmed as he moved his hand over Harry's shoulder. He slowly let him lean and placed his head over his shoulder.