25

"Good morning lovely"

"Morning boo" Harry mumbled cuddling next to his side. Louis leaned down and pressed a kiss on his forehead. "How do you feel?" He asked looking at the sleepy boy. "Sore" Harry groaned as he turned to look at him. "Its all your fault" He added. Louis giggled and apologized.

Harry hmmed as he sat up glancing at him. "Come on we need to get downstairs, everyone is having their breakfast" Louis said as he stood up holding Harry's hand. "But I don't want to" Harry whined. "Come on sunshine, I have to go to work today" Louis replied placing a peck on his lips.

"You means you, Zayn and Niall" Harry asked standing up. "Nope, this time Niall won't be there because it's not his field but Liam and Zayn" He replied back. "Liam?" Harry asked in confusion. "Yeah I know he doesn't work but he's the equal share holder so we need his signature" Louis explained.

They both walked downstairs hand in hand as they reached, they saw the boys dancing to the song 'talk dirty to me'. They giggled and rushed downstairs as Niall reached over to Harry while mouthing lyrics. "Dance with me pet" He said joining his hands together and moving them in zig zag manner.

Harry giggled while covering his mouth as he turned towards Louis. He giggled looking at Zayn and Liam who were having their own moment. Zayn was being Liam while his hands roamed on his body. "These guys" He said with sass in his voice. Harry started doing the same as Niall was making everyone laugh.

"Curly got some moves" Zayn giggled while Harry started whipping his hair here and there. Harry giggled as he moved towards them. Liam giggled and said,"We all just basically take piss off these dance moves". "Payno, payno remember our Dino ones" Louis asked with a huge smile on his face.

Liam replied,"Oh yeah". As he said that, they both joined their fingertips and started bobbing their upper body infront. Harry and Niall laughed loudly looking at the two. "Curly show me your moves" Zayn turned towards him. Harry giggled as he started moving his body along the beats.

Zayn started copying him, as he circled his hips. Niall giggled and basically shouted,"Make me food you peasants". Everyone laughed looking at each other while the song ended. Louis and Zayn sat on the table trying to catch their breaths. Liam giggled and turned around to make breakfast.

"Jaan if you want we can order" Zayn stated. Liam replied back,"There's no need". Niall sat on the dining and asked,"Why didn't we do this before?". Harry shrugged and walked over to the kitchen to help Liam. "What are you making?" Harry asked as Liam got hold of an avocado. "Avocado toast" He replied back. Harry giggled and replied,"I'll make something else for Louis, he won't like it".

After they were done having their breakfast and making fun of each other, they were to get ready for their meeting. Louis was standing infront of the mirror in the dressing as Harry walked behind him, wrapping his arms around his neck. "I'm gonna miss you" He mumbled. "I'll be back in no time darling" Louis replied placing a kiss on his forehead.

Harry hmmed in response with his gaze down. "How about you pamper yourself today?" Louis asked turning around. "What do you mean?" Harry asked furrowing his eyebrows. "I mean go shopping or a parlor, maybe get your nails done or something" Louis suggested.

"But how can I go alone?" He asked back with a pout on his lips. "Niall's gonna be with you" Louis stated cupping his cheeks. Harry nodded and pecked his lips with a smile on his face. Louis smiled back at him and said,"I love you". "I love you too" Harry replied back with a huge smile on his face. His dimples full on display as he blushed.

"Come on let's go" Louis said holding his hands. They both walked downstairs seeing Zayn and Liam ready. As they reached Liam stated,"Take security wherever you two go. Don't take pictures with anyone and if you find something fishy call me or Paul". "Why not Zayn or Louis?" Niall asked crossing his arms.

"Because both of them will be in the meeting" Liam explained. "Alright then, ready to go?" Louis asked clapping his hands together. "Yeah" Zayn replied back. Louis turned around and placed his hands on his waist. Harry's hands moving to his shoulders. Harry lowered as he placed a kiss on his lips. It was a small and sweet kiss. As they parted away, Louis placed another kiss on his forehead and said,"Take care of yourself and I want you to spend". Harry giggled and nodded.

They parted away, seeing Zayn and Niall hug. He placed a kiss on his forehead and said,"Be safe". Niall nodded turning to Liam giving him a hug. While Zayn hugged Harry and said,"Don't let him away from you sight". Harry giggled and nodded. He turned to hug Liam while Louis hugged Niall.

After, they all went outside. Paul had gotten them security which let them out. A gasp left their eyes seeing alot of paps and fans standing there. Since the car was inside their property, it was easier to get in. They settled down as Liam said,"We've never left them alone. Will they be alright?". Zayn placed his hand on his thigh as he said,"Its okay jaan. They're old enough to stay alone for a day".

~

"

They look so cute. They suit you really well" Niall praised Harry as he showed him his new nails. He specifically got them done in deep red color, because it was Louis' favorite color. He smiled as they skipped across the mall. They were with security so it was quite easy for them.

"Where to next?" Harry asked turning towards Niall. "McDonald's" Niall stated with a smirk. Harry nodded as they both started walking towards the food court. They quickly ordered their food. Niall turned to Harry and asked,"Why are you getting a salad?". Harry sighed and pointed to his tummy as he added,"Look at this. I don't want to gain more weight. I've already gained alot".

"But petal you look nice like this" Niall stated with a pout. "No I don't and the chub doesn't look good on me" Harry crossed his arms arguing with him. "No it does. Maybe gives Louis extra space to hold. Come on pet, it's not that prominent but if you're doing this for Louis then don't but if you're doing this for yourself then do it" Niall confessed.

"Its for me I swear. I don't like chub on myself" Harry pouted as he digged into his salad. Niall hmmed and started eating. "I feel like someone is staring at us" Harry confessed. Niall looked up to him with his eyebrows furrowed. "There's no one" He replied.

"Fuck" Harry muttered. "What is it pet?" Niall asked. "There's a pap" He replied back. "Should we go back?" Niall asked.
"I think so. I'm gonna text Lou" Harry replied back. Niall hmmed as he stood up to make the payment.

My sunshine 🌞
We're on our way back Lou, there are paps around.

Loubear💙
Be safe baby, call me if you need anything.

My sunshine 🌞
I will
I love you💙

Loubear💙
Love you too love💚

After texting Louis, Harry had a smile on his face. Niall returned soon as they both started walking towards the exit with the two bodyguards. As soon as they exited the premises, they were caught with flashes. Even though there were about three paps, it still bothered. What bothered them the most were the stuff they were saying to Harry.

Ay yo look at his new boytoy.

Bet he has a buttplug on with his panties.

Such a little slut, homebreaker

Louis left Eleanor because of you