Bonus chapter

"Daddy Moon and Derek are fighting" Louis heard his five year old daughter scream as she rushed towards the bed. Louis groaned and turned his head under the sheets. "Papa" Darcy called as she shaked Harry. Harry chuckled as he turned towards her. "Papa Moon and Derek are fighting" She said with her big blue eyes on display. "Okay darling" Harry replied as he got up.

He turned towards Louis and punched on his bicep. "What did I do this time?" Louis asked with a groan. "Go stop them darling, we'll be downstairs" Harry said turning towards his five year old. She nodded and rushed downstairs screaming for both of them to stop. "I'm sore, go stop them" Harry said laying back. "Don't act like you hate it" Louis added while rolling his eyes.

Harry giggled and turned around as he said,"Please boo". "Only for your arse" He groaned getting up. "Love you boo" Harry giggled while Louis walked towards the door. He walked downstairs and saw his five year old fighting with their seven year old cat. "Stop it guys" He said walked towards them. He quickly picked up Derek while Moon kept mewing on his foot.

"Enough bud" He said to the fidgeting toddler. "He threw my glass daddy" Derek pouted. Louis bent down as he gently petted Moon while saying,"You both can't fight. You know Papa will be angry if you make a mess". Derek on the other hand still had the pout. Louis giggled looking at his full cheeks when he turned towards Moon.

He quickly turned his back and sat on the couch beside Darcy.

"Now let's get the table ready for papa" Louis said turning towards Derek. He passed him a nod and hoped off his lap. Louis took a deep breath as they both walked towards the kitchen. "Daddy what are you doing?" He heard Darcy ask. "We're cleaning up love" He replied back as he picked up the girl and placed her on the kitchen counter. She loved siting there.

"Did you guys have fun with aunt last night?" He asked as he moped the floor. Derek nodded while Darcy said in excitement,"Did you know aunt has a baby in her tummy". Louis giggled at her cuteness as he replied,"Yes love I know. She ate the baby, nom nom". The twins laughed at their father's silly face while no one noticed Harry rushing downstairs.

"Woah you alright sunshine?" Louis as Harry literally crashed into him. Harry held his hands as he said,"T-The, b-baby". He was cut off by Louis,"Something happened to the baby? Is she coming?". Harry nodded with a huge smile on his face as chaos settled in the room.

Harry quickly started grabbing the kids while Louis rushed upstairs to grab his phone and bag. He had to call everyone there.

Their baby girl was coming now.

"Papa what happened?" Derek asked seeing both of his parents panic. "We're going to your baby sister pup" Harry replied back with a smile. "We're meeting Alea?" Darcy asked with excitement. "Yes baby we are" Harry replied back as a tear slipped his eye.

"Haz I've called Zayn and Liam, they'll be there in ten. We need to leave now, Sarah and Mitch needs us" Louis said rushing towards the car. They all settled in quickly, the kids were already taught what to do during the timing. "I'm so excited" Darcy squealed turning to her brother. Louis and Harry smiled at their kids being all smiley and happy for their sister.

Louis definitely drove rashly for them to reach so soon. Harry took the kids out and rushed inside while Louis parked the car. He quickly asked the receptionist in which room were they in. Meanwhile Louis also joined them in. They all rushed towards the room instantly.

They saw Mitch siting outside with their one year old son, tapping his feet on the tile. Harry immediately called and reached towards him. "Harry, do you want to go in or Louis?" He asked as soon as they reached. Harry glanced at Louis once as he replied,"You should. She needs you more than us". Mitch passed him a smile and rushed inside leaving Roy with them.

Derek and Roy were best friends along with Bear, Zayn and Liam's boy. They didn't mind Roy being the younger one more like a younger boy. Darcy on the other hand enjoyed the company of Khai.

Harry and Louis glanced at each other as they heard a loud cry from the room. Harry immediately wrapped his arms around him with happy sobs leaving his lips. "Mr.Tomlinson" they heard the call. "Go love" Louis said as he pressed a kiss on the boy's lips. Harry smiled and said,"I love you". " I love you too sunshine" Louis replied back as he encouraged him to go in.

Harry quickly got inside as he saw their baby girl in the nurse's hands. His lips left a sob with a giggle as he reached to hold her. The nurse turned towards Sarah for any response, when she passed her a nod she gave Harry his daughter. "Hi baby, I'm your papa" He said smiling at her. He turned his gaze towards Sarah and said,"Thank you so much. How do you feel?".

"Better seeing you with her H" She replied back. "I'll go outside, let Louis inside" Mitch stated as he walked outside. Harry walked towards her while he slightly swigged Alea. "What are you naming her?" Sarah asked. "Alea Hope Tomlinson" Harry replied back with a smile.

They were pulled from their conversation as Louis barged inside. He quickly walked towards Harry. Harry gently placed her in his arms as a tear dropped the older man's eye. "Hello, I'm your daddy" He said with a smile on his face. Harry smiled at them and wrapped his arms around him as Lousi rested his head on his shoulder.

"Alright, meeting time over. We need to shift the mother and the baby" The nurse announced.

Harry didn't really wanted to give the baby back but he did when Louis insisted.

~

"Where's the baby?"

"Calm down Nialler she's here" Louis said tapping his shoulder. "Uncle Ni" Derek and Darcy both jumped and rushed towards him with open arms. Niall smiled at them as he kneeled down with his arms open. All three of them hugged while Derek asked,"Did you meet Alea?".

"Well that's what I'm here for bud" He giggled at him. "She has papa's eyes like Derek" Darcy said pointing towards Derek's eyes. Niall nodded as he stood up and walked towards the baby. "You're late though Niall" Liam said shaking his head. "Lima come on I was busy" he rolled his eyes and pushed him aside.

"Aww look at her" He cooed as he held Alea from Anne's hands. "I think she loves me more than anyone here" he announced. Everyone giggled at his reaction while Harry said,"You said the same when Derek and Darcy were born".

Louis walked towards Harry as they interwilled their hands together. Everyone was busy with themselves. Mitch and Sarah were busy with Roy who was pointing at the fish in the aquarium. While Derek, Darcy, Bear and Khai were busy with Niall and baby Alea. Gemma was with Lottie, Lewis, Pheobe and Daisy. While Zayn and Liam were busy with themselves. 

It was crazy on how huge their family was growing. They had everyone with themselves. Even for Louis he had a motherly figure now but everyone missed Jay there. That was the reason when Harry named Darcy's middle name Jay.

They both turned towards each other with smiles on their faces. No one would belive on how their lives changed. Everything was so perfect.

They were together always and forever

Finally the book has ended. I'm in love with this book. This was the first book I made like 'professionally' and I kinda wanna make another larry book now but I won't cuz I've like two more larry books in process so stay tuned for them. I'm thinking of like a family book but Ofcourse there'd be smut and stuff but like prego Harry. I'm just gonna leave this here now for all of you to think abt it.

I love you all and thank you for the support you have shown to me. I thank everyone who had viewed, voted, commented and followed me.