30

♡

Tw- mention of rape and abuse

"It wasn't consent" Harry confessed looking dead into Louis' eyes. "What?" Louis asked in a loud tone. Harry looked around and saw some people looking at them. "Babe, are you serious?" Louis asked placing his hand on Harry's with concern on his face. Harry gave him a nod and replied,"My father sent me there". There was a minute of silence inbetween them.

"He was a drug addict. He hated me after I came out at fifteen. Bills were getting hard to pay so me, my mum and my sister had to do jobs but he'd always take that away as well. When we stopped giving him money, he started abusing us. When it wasn't enough, he started selling my mum and sister to men for nights. It wasn't far when he sold me off to Simon" Harry continued. Louis' eyebrows furrowed in response. Harry was rather calm explaining that.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier baby?" Louis asked in a soft tone. A small smile creeped across Harry's face as he replied,"Because it doesn't affect me anymore. I'm over it". Louis took a deep breath and pressed a kiss on Harry's knuckles making the younger boy smile. "My mum used to tell me that what's the point of living in the past, we can't change what happened but enjoy the present. That's what I did, I have my own family now. At the center I had Niall and now I have you, Zayn, Liam, Lottie, Lewis, Pheobe and Daisy. I don't want anything else" He added.

Louis smiled and leaned in pressing a kiss on Harry's lips. "You're the strongest baby and I'm proud of you" He said with a proud smile on his face. Harry's smile widened as he replied,"I love you boo". "I love you too honey" Louis replied with to the younger boy. They continued eating and talking about when they wanted to shift into their new place.

They had selected one but it was really needing a deep cleaning so that was something that was taking time. They had decided to go to a pet store and get some stuff for Moon. After they were done, it was already three in the noon. They went back and took a small nap since there was a surprise left for Harry yet.

~

Harry had woken up to the sound of mewing loudly. He sat up on the bed and saw Moon mewing from his bed. He got up and crotched new to him,"You hungry little guy?" Harry asked. He picked him up and started walking downstairs. As he got there, he saw Lewis and Louis on the couch discussing something. "Everything alright?" He asked siting beside Louis.

"Yeah we were discussing about when we could shift and not get inbetween the hearings" Louis explained. "What's decided then?" Harry asked while he petted Moon. "Its upto you babe. Would you be okay with moving in day after tomorrow?" Louis asked back. "I think we'll be alright" Harry replied back with a smile.

"Alright then settled" Lewis said. "And one more thing, I want Harry to be involved in every discussion of the case" Louis announced. Lewis gave him a nod as he started to open a file. Harry stood up and got himself a bowl of milk and a dropper. He placed Moon on his lap and started feeding him. Louis on the other hand was finding at the younger boy.